“Great sushi”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 14, 2012

My husband and I come here for the sushi. We love it and haven't gotten around to ordering anything else off the menu.

Date of visit: November 2012
Write a reviewReviews (233)

Reviewed November 9, 2012

We have been eating at the Old Powerhouse for years and it is consistently wonderful. Great sushi, great service, kid-friendly... can you really ask for more? Oh, and great location! We love watching the boats go by and my kids enjoy looking for sea lions : )

Date of visit: November 2012
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Enjoyed a wonderful sushi dinner. Nice presentation and combinations. Prices are fair for location. Service was good for our larger group.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Besides Henry's, this is the other best place to eat in Kodiak City. We eat here when ever we come to town. Great food and great location.

Date of visit: July 2012
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I have to come to Kodiak once a quarter for business. Old Powerhouse is about the only place I will eat at anymore while on the island. The food and service is always good. The quality of food is the best on the island. Sushi is much better than average and their meats are always cooked to perfection. I have been coming here for years and will continue to do so.

Date of visit: September 2012