We have just spent two nights at the Black Bear Inn. What a wonderful sojourn! The artist owners, Nicole and Jim, have built a wonderful paradise. The rooms are clean, spacious and beautifully decorated. The apartment we stayed in is, without doubt, the best of any B&B we have enjoyed in all our years of travel. Jim and Nicole are the perfect hosts. We really appreciated their introduction to Ketchikan and everything they did for us during our stay. Everything was seamless! The gardens are beautiful and the hot tub overlooking the water is to die for! If you intend visiting Ketchikan, this is the place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant waterfront Bed and Breakfast and 2 vacation Rentals built for guests who want privacy and expect the finest furnishings and amenities. Rent one of the 3 B&B suites, the whole house as a Vacation Rental, the one bedroom luxury Vacation Rental Apartment or the 2 bedroom Vacation Rental Cabin. No minimum stay required in the B&B. A 2 night minimum stay is required in the Vacation Rentals. All of the Bedrooms in the Inn have private closed in porches and entrances overlooking the ocean, large baths, fireplaces, refrigerators, cable TV, and free high speed wireless. The Inn Can accommodate up to 16. There are beautiful gardens, viewing decks and a Covered Spa and Summer Kitchen on the waters edge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Black Bear Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Black Bear Hotel Ketchikan
- Black Bear Inn Ketchikan, Alaska