Stayed for 4 days. 70's style middle-class home converted to rooms to rent. Brkst disappointing. We went out rather than eat paltry offering of walnut bread and melon and strawberries. Scolded rudely and at length by matron/ owner for using wash machine to wash VERY foul smelling towels in our bathroom. It was very weird and awkward. Would never recommend to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant waterfront Bed and Breakfast and 2 vacation Rentals built for guests who want privacy and expect the finest furnishings and amenities. Rent one of the 3 B&B suites, the whole house as a Vacation Rental, the one bedroom luxury Vacation Rental Apartment or the 2 bedroom Vacation Rental Cabin. No minimum stay required in the B&B. A 2 night minimum stay is required in the Vacation Rentals. All of the Bedrooms in the Inn have private closed in porches and entrances overlooking the ocean, large baths, fireplaces, refrigerators, cable TV, and free high speed wireless. The Inn Can accommodate up to 16. There are beautiful gardens, viewing decks and a Covered Spa and Summer Kitchen on the waters edge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Black Bear Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Black Bear Hotel Ketchikan
- Black Bear Inn Ketchikan, Alaska