We stayed at the Black Bear in late May having completed a small boat cruise from Juneau to Ketchikan. Jim and Nicole were the perfect hosts and the place was immaculate. Jim even dropped us off at a restaurant on our first evening as it was raining! We saw a pod of Orca pass by whilst we were having breakfast and a couple of eagles came and sat in the tree just outside our room. It was so nice to be staying outside the centre of Ketchikan althogh we were glad when Nicole suggested a hire car to see a little more of the place. We would certainly recommend this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant waterfront Bed and Breakfast and 2 vacation Rentals built for guests who want privacy and expect the finest furnishings and amenities. Rent one of the 3 B&B suites, the whole house as a Vacation Rental, the one bedroom luxury Vacation Rental Apartment or the 2 bedroom Vacation Rental Cabin. No minimum stay required in the B&B. A 2 night minimum stay is required in the Vacation Rentals. All of the Bedrooms in the Inn have private closed in porches and entrances overlooking the ocean, large baths, fireplaces, refrigerators, cable TV, and free high speed wireless. The Inn Can accommodate up to 16. There are beautiful gardens, viewing decks and a Covered Spa and Summer Kitchen on the waters edge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Black Bear Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Black Bear Hotel Ketchikan
- Black Bear Inn Ketchikan, Alaska