“Awsome Fishing Adventure”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ketchikan
Chinook Shores Lodge
Mililani, Hawaii
“Awsome Fishing Adventure”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I took my dad and younger brother to Chinook Shores in early September 2013 and we had a great time fishing there. They have one of the best self guided packages which includes use of a 20 foot boat and tackle included. The late Silver salmon run was great and we had the freedom to go fishing for them anytime we wanted to. It only takes about 5 minutes to the fishing grounds from the lodge! Very convenient! The accomodations were awesome as the chalets were very roomy with all of the comforts of home. The chalets also have a washer and dryer in each of them so you can travel light and bring the minimum amount of clothing. What blew me away was the water front view from the balcony. Nothing like having a beer while looking at a priceless view after a long day of fishing. The owner Jeff is one of the most friendliest guys around and his small staff are always helpful. The lodge only takes a small amount of clients per week so you will never feel lost in a crowd. During your entire stay, you will just feel relaxed and have the freedom to do whatever you want and at your own pace.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Roger T

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Meridian, Ca.
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I met Jeff at a Sportsmen Expo in California and spoke with many other fishing lodges in the area and found that Chinook Shores offered the "BEST "package. From that point forward I knew this was the place that I wanted to take my mom, dad and wife. Jeff is very outgoing, friendly and willing to accommodate your needs from self guided to guided fishing trips. The views from your porch over looking the bay are stunning with wildlife viewing at its finest. You feel like you are at a remote lodge even thought Ketchikan is only minutes away. I would recommend this to any group of guys or family that wanted an adventure of a life time.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Aaron H
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed June 16, 2013

This Alaska fishing lodge is beautiful, comfortable and amazing. It's a great way for anglers to enjoy fishing for King Salmon in Southeast Alaska. If you don't like the fish for King salmon, Coho salmon and halibut, enjoy the view and watch bald eagles and humpback whales.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Eureka, California
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I have been going up to Chinook Shores for six years. Jeff does an awesome job of making sure you will have a great experience. The lodging, boats and equipment are all first class. If you don't feel comfortable driving your own boat, his charter boat is a great option. Last fall we had a memorable time catching halibut, silver salmon, and had a chance to view whales bubble netting all around our boat.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank KIY_10
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Chinook Shores Lodge is a place I'd like to take a group of friends or even business associates for a retreat. The accommodations are second to none and located on some of the best fishing grounds around Southeastern Alaska's community of Ketchikan. There's something for everyone. If you're not that into fishing, the wildlife viewing is spectacular -- whales, seals and eagles can be seen "up close and personal." And, there's even zip-lining, kayaking/bicycle rentals and excellent hiking trails nearby.

Room Tip: The beach houses (or chalets) offer all of the comforts of home -- fully furnished, secluded, beachf...