“Great caesar salad and chowder”

Annabelle's Famous Keg and Chowder House
Ranked #4 of 73 Restaurants in Ketchikan
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 13, 2014

The service was very prompt. The soup came with homemade bread with rosemary. It was delicious. This was just a quick stop for us to have a bit to eat as we missed lunch on the cruise ship. It was recommended by our tour guide. The Caesar salad was about the only item on the menu that wasn't seafood. I would recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed May 8, 2014

Annabelle's in Ketchikan is a constant. The food and service is always great.
Recently had the best Halibut that I did not catch myself. Topped off with a galss of Drambui and te day was complete.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

I had a chicken salad that was HUGE!
No way could I finish it. Came w/bread,too.
I just finished my Alaska Amber,instead.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

As locals we consider Annabelle's one of 4 or 5 restaurants to choose from when we are taking guests to dinner. There is a warm atmosphere year round with the dark wood walls and the menu always contains a choice of tempting seafoods or steak along with other offerings such as their signature chowder. In the past we have found the food ranging from mediocre to excellent. Last night it scored at the top of the scale for us. After an appetizer of coconut prawns we ordered the prime rib, petite cut, and it came cooked a perfect medium rare as ordered. We found the "petite" cut generously thick and nearly too large for one person to eat. A bonus on this evening was a special $15 a bottle selection of wines, and a good wine certainly enhances a fine prime rib. The service was good, the company was enjoyable, and it was a very pleasant evening out.

1  Thank John C
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Ketchikan was the only town I had trouble finding a place that offered gluten-free substitutes. We decided to eat here and it was standard pub fare. Old, traditional looking pub; waitress was nice but had no idea what gluten-free was and still seemed lost even with the explanation. Typical, average pub food. Luckily, my son likes burgers and will eat them without the bun. Wish I had researched better dining options in Ketchikan.