“By far the best”

Dining options: Delivery
Whale Pass, Alaska
“By far the best”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

I've eaten a lot of pizza's and so far this is the best I've tasted. My wife and I ordered a small pizza each (10"). The price for each was $10.00. We still had left over pizza for a snack the next day. The surroundings were clean. The service excellant. Located beside the airport ferry so it may be a little hard to spot. Certainly a place to try when in town.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank AlaskaBrew

Ketchikan, Alaska
“Best Pizza In Town”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

It’s honestly the best pizza in town! One of the greatest aspects of Stone Deck Pizza are the artisan pizzas they offer and that they seem to take pride in the craftsmanship of their pizzas. That being said, I scored the value of this pizza as poor (at best) as it’s far too expensive for the price and is not compensatory to the quality of the pizza. Don’t get me completely wrong, I recommend this pizza and will begrudgingly eat there again but be ready to hand over all the cash in your wallet. Another reason I score the value as poor and gave a lower score in service is the fact that you cannot buy a half-and-half pizza. For the price you should be able to get a half pepperoni half Hawaiian pizza, but instead you’re forced to buy two pizzas. One last gripe is they do not have a current menu online. Their only presence on the internet is facebook page with photos of an outdated menu so you may be missing out on any new style of pizza or not have a complete picture of all the offerings they have. Overall, a good pizza and the best pizza in town owned by a local family that I would recommend with a warning in price.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank Revillagigedo
NW WA
“Stone Deck Pizza”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

We've had pizza here a few times and it's not all that great. Tough crust, bland sauce. The bread sticks are alright. Next time we order pizza it'll be from the 'other place', and it's not that great either.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank staobka
Martinez, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Pizza in Ketch”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

The pizza has been great every time I have had it, not your run of the mill pizza place, offers amazing toppings and unique cheeses, and the crust is PERFECT! If they still offer it....order the desert pizza! It was one of the BEST deserts I have ever had! Yay Stone Deck!

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Stacey H
Hailey, Idaho
“Yummy pizza! Better Service!”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Really tasty pizza. Cheesy, thick crust, super specialty selection. Small eat in or take out, even delivery. We were fresh off ferry from Prince Of Wales Island and craving pizza. Trip Advisor reviews steered us here. Even tho they were closing up they made our pizza, let us pull down already put up chairs and eat. No attitudes here! Super friendly and good pizza. Hit the spot. Do it! Go get your pizza here.

1 Thank Kim M