“The best place for local artists, locally owned.”
Review of Crazy Wolf Studio

Crazy Wolf Studio
Ranked #10 of 49 Shopping in Ketchikan
Reviewed July 23, 2013

A Tlingit woman we were speaking with recommended this shop as the best place in town to find works by local artists. Also, it is locally owned, unlike many other shops at the cruise ports. We found a great selection of baskets, paintings, and other crafts. We were in search of original watercolors by local artists. They had a nice selection of prints, but very few originals. The staff members directed us to the open-air market down the street, thinking the artists would be in their booth, and provided us with contact information contact information in case they weren't. Great customer service!

1  Thank Zaphod
in 6 reviews
"alaska"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Crazy Wolf Studios is THE place I found in Alaska with wonderful pieces crafted by local Artisans. I bought 2 pieces by Woodrow 'Woody' Anderson I really liked...a Mask carved from Alder and a Black Orca (KillerWhale) wood statuary that really jumped out at me. They shipped them home for me.
Crazy Wolf Studio is nearly like entering a Mini-Museum of Drums, Masks, Totems, Necklaces. Very nice. It's a few blocks to the Right as I left the CruiseShip Pier and found it at 607 Mission St right in Downtown Ketchikan 2Blks beyond the Welcome to Ketchikan Arch. Later, I found 'Woody' at the Saxman Totem Pole carving shed; he graciously signed the pieces I now have proudly displayed in my Library. Locomotiveman Tom

1  Thank Thomas S