“Soooooooooo good!”

Cuisines: Italian, Mexican, Pizza, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2012

The halibut arrabiata is matchless! Soooo good. So muchhalibut and other delicious ingredients that you cannot eat it all -- but cannot stop eating. Warning -- it's spicy. I like this best but everything this restaurant served me in the past was delicious. I've found the service to be excellent even when the restaurant is busy. The wait staff always remembers me, even if it has been a year since my last visit.They serve a variety of types of food. Many eat only the Mexican because they like what they get and continue ordering the same offerings; however, the array of choices is wide and wonderful to those willing to try the new. In season, the fresh seafood is amazing. I liked the bread sticks (that come with the salad) a bit better when they were crisper (old days) but they are still good -- as are the dinner salads. The decor is delighting -- even in the restroom. Even in summertime, most diners are locals. Every time we have dined here, we have had an exceptional experience -- and that has been a lot-lot of times. Muchas gracias, Ocean View!

Reviewed December 10, 2012

There's a lot on the menu and it's all good food. I haven't tried the desserts there. Always too full after eating a meal there. Summer time it'll get busy.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

We've eaten here twice. The food has been pretty good, we've only ordered Mexican. The service is terrible - no drink refills, no chip refills, no coming back to see if the food was ok. We had to ask another server walking by for whatever we needed.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Wonderful food, great selection and nice wait staff makes this a greta bplace to go. I would absolutely go oback in a min.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Interesting mix of Mexican and Greek food. Fun decor, reasonably priced. I'd say this is one of your better bets in Ketchikan.