“Fishing Alaskan Style!”

Baranof Fishing Excursions
Ranked #6 of 95 Tours in Ketchikan
More attraction details
Owner description: Baranof Fishing Excursions offers a variety of Alaska fishing adventures out of the world-renowned fishing port of Ketchikan, Alaska. Whether you are a family looking to take your kids on their first fishing excursion, or an experienced angler looking to spend the day fighting our world-renowned salmon, we would be honored to introduce you to fishing in Alaska!
Bradenton, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fishing Alaskan Style!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This was our first experience fishing in Alaska and will always be a treasured memory! Great people, sights and wonderful guide! Don Reid was great....knew all of the right fishing spots and gave the ladies a bit of edge over the men! The island lunch was fantastic as well as the accomodations... Be sure to take rain gear, cameras and warm clothes! Would go back in a heartbeat!

1 Thank Judy A

“Great sights, great fishing!”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

My experience with the Baranof Fishing Excurion couldn't have been better! Our guide, Nick, was well knowledge not only in fishing but with tons of local stories. Room is to see some great bald eagles nests in addition to finding a place were everyone on our skiff caught a halibut! The camp cook out was some of the best fish stew and bread pudding I've ever had, recently asked for the recipe and am excited to share it with my family. And lastly the weather was phenomenal all sunshine and not a single cloud! I wasn't expecting to get a little sunburn in Alaska, but it was worth it! Overall if I ever make it back to Ketchikan I will be looking up Baranof again!

Fairbanks
“Will do it again!”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Best Alaska fishing experience ever. I think we all caught fish including Pacific Cod and Halibut. Going to a beautiful island to cook and clean the fish was out of this world. The scenery was unbelievable. Pictures or video can't show you how incredible the area is. Also, the guides and crew really care about what they do and ensured we all had a great time. The equipment and boat were all top of the line. I can't wait to go again.

Visited August 2012
Terra Ceia
“Great job to our guide.”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Our day of fishing with Baranof Fishing was a great experience. Our guide Don Reid was most patient, experienced and very knowledgeable of the fishing in the Ketchikan waters. The lunch on the private island was beyond belief with exceptional food and rustic camping atmosphere. The bread pudding and stew was fantastic!! I would higly reccomend Baranof. They put on a great day and have very great equipment and boats. An added benefit was that we caught fish!!!

Colombo, Sri Lanka
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best Excursion in Ketchican!!!”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

we booked this excursion while we were crusing the Holland America (M/S ZUIDERDAM) it was an unbelievable experience for my family and we enjoyed every moment. Our captain was Dale and he an excellent guide and we managed to catch some fish as well :) The camp food was the best. The bread pudding was out of this world and it was so yummy, A well organized tour and I highly recommend it :) worth every penny we paid for it as well :)

Visited August 2012