“Good Food”
Review of Sushi Harbor - CLOSED

Sushi Harbor
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed October 20, 2012

I never tried Sushi until I moved to Alaska. A friend of mine took me here and I was skeptical at first until I have the Alaskan Rolls, Miso Soup, and the Bento Boxes. Very good!

Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

On our quick stop to Ketchikan from our Princess Cruise last summer, we happen to stumble at this place on our way to the boat. We already had lunch then at Fish Co, but my boyfriend and I loves sushi so we gave this place a shot. Because we were pressed with time we just decided to order their sockeye and regular king salmon sashimis! OMG, it was decilious! The fist tasted like butter, it melted my mouth and the good thing? It didnt taste fishy at all! It really makes a lot of difference when the ingredients are so fresh! Sushi lovers should check this place out!!!

1  Thank elynoremarie