“Great Service!”
Review of O'Brien's Pub and Eatery - CLOSED

O'Brien's Pub and Eatery
Cuisines: Seafood, Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Coffee House by morning - Alaskan Pub by Lunch & DinnerBest Fish & Chips in KetchikanSuperb Customer Service with a Waterfront ViewGuinness & Local Alaskan Breweries on DraftJust an All Around Fun Place to be in KetchikanAll Meats Roasted in-house & ONLY Fresh Alaskan Seafood is Served
Reviewed May 22, 2013

We decided to stop in this pub during our cruise ship stop. We ordered a pretzel and a Guiness. The beer had a perfect pour but the pretzel tasted like the frozen grocery store kind. The staff are friendly and the service is good.

There are newer reviews for O'Brien's Pub and Eatery

Reviewed May 13, 2013

I was overnighting at the New York Hotel (attached but not affiliated) on my way out to the islands for a bear hunt, decided to grab a beer and a a snack at O'Briens. Being from Michigan, I immediately noticed the big Detroit Red Wings banner hanging in the front window, as well as other Detroit sports memorabilia. I started chatting with Willie, the owner, and found out is is originally from the Detroit metro. Willie was very friendly and knowledgeable of the local beers which he had on tap, as well as bottled, and I sampled several pints. Willie mad me a "luck" Detroit Lions penant to take out on my bear hunt, as well as an excellent corn beef sandwich to go for my trip out the next day. Very friendly place with good food and good beer.

Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

Katie and the other girls will take good care of you and William is friendly and entertaining. Tell him you're a Red Wings fab and you're golden. "Every town needs an Irish Pub".

Reviewed May 9, 2013

I love fish. The halibut melts in your mouth. My husband had a burger that he said was also good. The staff is very friendly and since some are from Michigan(my husband is too)...well they had lots to talk about. Pricing was reasonable for a tourist spot. I was able to access my internet and had phone service which is interesting since I have a Cricket phone.

1  Thank GrandmaBirdie
Reviewed April 24, 2013

The service is friendly and helpful. The food is average to below average. There are better places to eat in Ketchikan.