“Fun experience”
Review of O'Brien's Pub and Eatery - CLOSED

O'Brien's Pub and Eatery
Cuisines: Seafood, Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Coffee House by morning - Alaskan Pub by Lunch & DinnerBest Fish & Chips in KetchikanSuperb Customer Service with a Waterfront ViewGuinness & Local Alaskan Breweries on DraftJust an All Around Fun Place to be in KetchikanAll Meats Roasted in-house & ONLY Fresh Alaskan Seafood is Served
Reviewed March 4, 2013

The owner understands service, local place with live music. The food quality was good the menu selection is limited.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

We are here in the off season, but we stopped by for our first breakfast in Ketchikan. We had the corned beef and egg bagel and it was delicious. The bagel was really light and the egg, cheese, and corned beef were a perfect blend to start out the day. We also ordered a couple of lattes that were terrific with a light crema of foam on top.
We were also made aware that Saturday night they have a live band and we attended that for dinner. We had the turkey pot pie, which was filling and delicious. The jazz band and singer were terrific! The pub really has a nice hometown feel to it.

We don't think you will regret eating there and relaxing for a bit.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Stopped into O'Brien's Pub and Eatery on a business trip to Ketchikan. They had live music that was fantastic and I had the best burger I've had in Alaska (perhaps ever)...The staff is friendly & Willie O'Brien (the owner) was extemely entertaining. The beers on draft were local Alaskan Breweries & they are great! I plan to be back in May for business...and from what I understand, they will have locally caught Salmon & Guinness battered fish and chips to choose from....I'll definitely make this place home base! Fantastic!
5 stars-
Thanks!

1  Thank d c
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I am a local here in Ketchikan and I love going to the pub to have a few pints Guinness, the only place in town to get it on tap, or they always have other interesting Alaskan beers to choose from, and eat the Pub sliders, they are amazing! With great local bands at least once a month this is where i like to go to hang out with friends for a laid back night. The bartenders are always prompt and friendly with a great attitude. I think this is a great place for locals and tourists alike.

1  Thank Jared O
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Came across O'Briens first morning after arriving from enjoying time at a fishing lodge with family. I had a bagel with cheese, eggs and corned beef. my daughter was bummed that she didn't order it for herself. Next morning we had breakfast again and needless to say we all had bagels. Came back later in the day for a beer and snack and the food was fresh and the owners were great especially after they learned we were from Detroit.