“Wonderful!”

George Inlet Crab Feast
Ranked #1 of 74 Restaurants in Ketchikan
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: You have it listed in your forum
Reviewed August 5, 2014

I booked this excursion with Oceania Cruises and I was not disappointed! Staff was great from beginning to end. The crab was delicious!

Reviewed August 5, 2014

I have eaten a lot of crabs so far,but these were the freshest and tenderest in my life,"pure sea".And still "all you can eat",simply amazing.One of the best meals in my life,I will always remember it!

3  Thank Andreja_8
Reviewed August 4, 2014

This excursion was awesome from start to finish. We started out with a fun and fact filled boat ride to learn about the crabbing process. Heather and Capt. Sinky were fun and informative.
After the fun, the feast began back at the restaurant. The crabs that were served were the freshest that I have ever had! And they kept coming to give you more. Then dessert was a fabulous cheesecake You didn't want the meal to end.
We will be ordering from them for the crabs to be shipped. Can't wait.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

We went to Ketchikan on Holland America's Westerdam and the crab feast was nothing short of amazing! When they tell you it's all-you-can-eat, it really is! I had five helpings and a few beers. A+ excursion and adding the float plane is an added bonus!

1  Thank unfdoug
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

The tour was fun and informational. The crab was amazzzzzzing! Our captain was entertaining. We had a great time visiting! Can't wait to go back!

Been to George Inlet Crab Feast? Share your experiences!