“CANNOT MISS !!!!”

George Inlet Crab Feast
Ranked #1 of 69 Restaurants in Ketchikan
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: You have it listed in your forum
chattanooga, tn
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“CANNOT MISS !!!!”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

The food is absolutely wonderful - found the salad dressing recipe and will use at home !!! The CRAB is great and the cheesecake devine.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank WESBSS

Weatherford, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing!”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

I'm so glad my husband talked me into this excursion! I would have been missing out. We got to the lodge and took the boat out sadly it was raining. But our captain Gil called a couple of eagles down right next to the boat so it was worth getting wet over. Now to be honest I don't remember much of the tour except mahonie, eagles and 6 1/2! But Heather was a delight and we found out she went to the same college my daughter goes to. But seeing the crab pots was fun. But the most important part is the feast. Our waitress, the blonde astie I think, was hilarious and chipper! Whoever says the service is lacking here is dead wrong! There was soo much crab I felt the need to unbutton my pants. I think my husband not only came for the crab but the beer. He had at least 3. All in all it was a great trip! I'm hoping to win that free crab and hope to be back some day soon.

1 Thank LeeAndShannon76
Prescott, Arizona
“Mass Produced Meal Excellence”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Rare is the experience where huge numbers are served to rave reviews. I can only echo what so many have already said. We enjoyed this as part of a Celebrity Cruise excursion. This was our first Alaska stop and the Lodge made it forever memorable. The lodge ambience, the company of our cruise friends and the simple elegance of a dungeness crab meal will beckon our return!

Greenville, Texas
“Best Crab Feed... Ever!”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Best, sweetest, freshest crab I've ever had... and I have had a lot! Service was outstanding... Austie was attentive to our every need, entertaining the crowd between every round of crabs! Can't say enough about how good the food and service were at George Inlet Crab Feast. We WILL be back!

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Crab Feast it WAS!”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

So you walk in, there is a TV on in the corner telling some of the stories about catching the crab, the room is small (we were in the back area), sunshine pouring in and some of the happiest people you will ever meet greet you at the door! The two ladies that served us were amazing! Always smiling, ready to refill water, butter, and crab legs at a moments notice! The crab legs were unbelievable! I could have stayed there for every meal! The ladies first give a demonstration on the best way to crack open your crab legs and then they proceed to serve everyone their first bunch, as the room gets quite, everyone is devouring these amazing legs and the ladies come around with more for everyone to enjoy. I have looked into order fresh crab from this place and it will be worth every penny! It was the BEST crab legs I have ever enjoyed!

• Visited May 2014