“Best all u can eat crab feast”

George Inlet Crab Feast
Ranked #1 of 74 Restaurants in Ketchikan
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: You have it listed in your forum
Reviewed September 28, 2013

The location is great..service is superb...sweet ,succulent ,fresh crab meat dipped in warm melted butter---YUMMY!!!...didn't regret doing this for my cruise excursion....

1  Thank Edith C

Reviewed September 27, 2013

The lodge is right on the water with beautiful scenery and all the just cooked dungeness crab and blueberry cheesecake you can eat, along with your choice of beverage, and salad. There is a fun contest at the end of the meal which involves crab shells. The owners and employees are friendly, informative and fun. FYI, you do not have to take a plane or boat tour to enjoy the meal. You can contact the restaurant directly for reservations and drive yourself there.

1  Thank LMasaki
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Best crab I've ever eaten. Nice salad, beverage and dessert served with all-you-can-eat dungeness crab in a beautiful setting.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

What a great stop in Ketchikan!!!! Great fun along with crab cracking/eating instructions. This was some of the best crab that I or my wife have ever had, fresh, fresh, fresh. A round of beer, wine or soft drinks are included and the crab keeps coming out of the kitchen, onto your plate.
I understand why the Crab Feast is rated #1 in Ketchikan.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

I don't eat crab but our group loved this tour. We were bused in from our cruise ship around 1pm which was a great time slot apparently they start at 8am?? They serve you some salmon with crackers as a starter for everyone to share. We had 10 people in our group. We were given a separate dining room. I was given a chicken option. Everyone was given a demonstration on how to get into your crab without having to work too hard, it is served warm which my husband loved. They gave you as much as you wanted to eat for an hour. They were very big meaty pieces that were purchased locally and very fresh. My husband has never enjoyed crab as much before. They also supply wine, beer and soft drinks and kept the service coming, you could have as much of everything as you wanted. They also gave you cheesecake at the end. You have some time after to walk around and then the floatplane brings the next lot of people in and our group of four had one floatplane to ourselves. The scenic flight back was awesome, we had a very clear day so our lady pilot took us over some amazing scenery. Was a great tour to do in Ketchikan.

1  Thank Karen E

Been to George Inlet Crab Feast? Share your experiences!