“The homemade chips are pretty good but the rest is a typical tourist joint”

Fish Pirates Saloon
Ranked #12 of 67 Restaurants in Ketchikan
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Pub, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Scenic view, Bar scene, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
letrips66
“The homemade chips are pretty good but the rest is a typical tourist joint”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

We had lunch and this was one of the places that was open early, right across from the cruise ship docks. We had burgers and sandwiches that were nothing special -- not bad but not that good. The best part of the meal was the chips.

Visited July 2012

Dallas, Texas
“Good food and great location”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Fish Pirates is right next to where our ship was docked. We stopped in after our excursions and shopping. The service was good and the waitress was friendly. The fish and chips were tasty. I would eat here again.

• Visited June 2012
Riverside, CA
“Good place for quick bite”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

Stopped in before we went on our excursion. Group had a burger, reindeer hotdog and chili cheese fries which was enough for more than one. Good selection of beer and the service was fast and friendly. Prices were very reasonable and all the food was good.

Visited June 2012
Bellevue, Nebraska
“Average place to eat”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Ok place to eat, the food was pretty average. Service was nice and didn't take too long.

Visited May 2012
pioneer, Ca.
“Wished we would have eaten somewhere else”
Reviewed June 10, 2012

We picked this place because it was raining and close to our cruise ship, I had the seafood chowder in the bread bowl, what little seafood in it I could have put on the tip of my little finger, although it had a good flavor, I was disappointed about the lack of seafood. My husband had the fish and chips, he said the fish was good but the fries were tasteless. Our entertainment was an old cowboy who no one was paying attention to as he sung, which I found a sad, I clapped even though he wasn't that good because I felt sorry for him.

• Visited June 2012