We booked a jet boat cruise and tour of the local waterways with the Salmon Falls Resort. The facilities, staff, and equipment were first class. Our tourguide Molly was born and raised in the area. Her stories about growing up there were absolute treasures. I inadvertantly left a camera behind when we left. When I realized what happened I was to far away to return. I called and talked to Chris, they had my camera. They tried to relay it to me but it was too late. They packed it up and mailed it to me. I received it as good as new shortly after I got home. A truly first class operation that puts their guests first.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Salmon Falls Resort is located 16 miles north of the city of Ketchikan. With breathtaking views of the Tongass Narrows, a waterfall adjacent to the property, excellent fishing and delicious dining on site, Salmon Falls is the place to getaway from it all. Featuring double bedded and king bedded rooms in two lodges, daily housekeeping and fridges upon request. Our Front Office team is here to assist with planning your trip to Ketchikan. Timbers, our restaurant, serves lunch and dinner daily beginning at 11am, which wonderful views of the ocean and the waterfall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Salmon Falls Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salmon Falls Hotel Ketchikan
- Salmon Falls Resort Ketchikan, Alaska