Salmon Falls Resort is an amazing place. The rooms were very nice and comfortable. The meals served in the scenic restaurant were absolutely delicious and afterward we strolled out to the beautiful waterfall just outside the restaurant to watch seals trying to catch fish near the shore. We enjoyed the beautiful scenery and wildlife. We saw eagles, deer, bear, orca and humpback whales, sea otters, seals, porpoise, and lots of salmon jumping. When we fished there, salmon hit all three lines on our boat at the same time and many more of them were jumping out of the water all around our boat! We had an incredible adventure in an amazing place. We took home with us the salmon and halibut caught, lots of great photos and plans to make a return trip.
Location: United States > Alaska > Ketchikan
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free Parking Restaurant Suites Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #1 of 14 Specialty Lodging in Ketchikan
Hotel Class:3 star — Salmon Falls Resort 3*
Number of rooms: 51
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Salmon Falls Resort is located 16 miles north of the city of Ketchikan. With breathtaking views of the Tongass Narrows, a waterfall adjacent to the property, excellent fishing and delicious dining on site, Salmon Falls is the place to getaway from it all. Featuring double bedded and king bedded rooms in two lodges, daily housekeeping and fridges upon request. Our Front Office team is here to assist with planning your trip to Ketchikan. Timbers, our restaurant, serves lunch and dinner daily beginning at 11am, which wonderful views of the ocean and the waterfall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotwire so you can book your Salmon Falls Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salmon Falls Hotel Ketchikan
- Salmon Falls Resort Ketchikan, Alaska