“Deliciousness!!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Seasonal business.
“Deliciousness!!”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Love this shop of goodies! awesome decor, really cool people working, excellent customer service, and delicious treats. A+++ above and beyond. why settle for the rest, when sweet mermaids are the best. :)

• Visited July 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Snack time”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Homemade snack food and coffee was good. Service not particularly friendly but quick despite the place being full. Seating area small. Staff seemed to have difficulty understanding my English accent !

Visited June 2014
Durham, United Kingdom
“Excellent recommendation”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Our taxi driver from the Airport suggested Sweet Mermaids for a good Breakfast and she was not wrong. In fact we went twice and the waitress remembered our names on the second occasion. My wife had Dicks breakfast - I don't know what Dick had but I had the Oatmeal which we Brits would call Porridge. Unfortunately there are not many tables and when we were two were being used by people to access their Internet accounts - somewhat unreasonable as they blocked the tables for at least an hour to my knowledge. The food is ordered and prepared freshly and brought to your table. Cafe Lattes were jolly good and the prices were fair. Of interest some of the crew from the boat that we were to join later came into Sweet Mermaids - I always thought mermaids were unlucky to mariners. Rather busy when the big boats came in which was frequently.

• Visited June 2014
Salmon, Idaho
“Fishing trip”
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

It rained and rained so my husband and I stopped in to check out sweets tried a cupcake and a salted caramel which were both great as was the coffee. Saw an earl gray latte on the menu wished I had tried.

on the move
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

We called at Sweet Mermaids for breakfast expecting the usual fare but were very impressed with their unique menu. We both chose a dish called "Dick's breakfast" which was a really tasty crisp bagel full of egg, cheese, bacon, and hash browns - all freshly prepared. It was so good and enjoyed it with their good coffee. Highly recommended.

Visited June 2014