“Blew my mind!”

Cape Fox Lodge
Ranked #11 of 84 Restaurants in Ketchikan
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The lodge has a full service dining room/lounge that we visited.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Right when I walked through the door the view took my breath away! What a great location! So we were greeted by Jen c. She was very friendly and funny. The menu had a large variety of foods that made it hard to choose. I ordered the shellfish pail. This was fantastic! Totally loaded, enough for a few people. What a treat!

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (378)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Phenomenal! The food was great and our server, Jen C, gave us the best service we've had our entire trip. We definitely recommend stopping here.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our server Jen C. was lovely, and just an absolute joy. The food was outstanding and we all had a grand time

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Cape fox Lodge was suggested to us for dinner by several locals so we had to check it out. Larissa was our server and did a fine job. When in Alaska, we try to experience to local fare. I had the Coconut crusted halibut and my wife the halibut with apples. I was expected a deep fried fish with coconut. Imagine my surprise when I got a huge halibut steak seared with coconut and finished with a glaze. The portion was more than I could eat. Although the leftovers were perfect on a bagel with cream cheese the next morning. The cocktails were well done as was the chowder. All in all, if you find yourself in Ketchikan, make time for a wonderful sit down meal. Expect to take lat least an hour and a half for dinner. If you are cruising when come through town. I recommend you avoid trying to dinner but lunch would prove to be a great option.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I ate at cape fox this week and was blown away the food was amazing. My steak was cooked to perfection. Our server was Jen c and she was very good. No complaints here. Would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: September 2019

Been to Cape Fox Lodge? Share your experiences!