“Some people were upset when they got to the top of the tram and then asked for 2 dollars for the ride.”
Review of Cape Fox Lodge

Cape Fox Lodge
Ranked #12 of 74 Restaurants in Ketchikan
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The lodge has a full service dining room/lounge that we visited.
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Went in for a drink and they were happy with this. Couldn't resist and had a bit of peanut butter pie. Lovely

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Our cruise ship stopped in Ketchikan and while walking around town we say a tram leading up to a nice looking hotel and restaurant. We took the tram and enjoyed the incredible view, not to be disapponted at the top of the tram, we found a beautiful hotel lobby and restaurant. We decided to have lunch in the restaurant and enjoy the incredible views of the town, the harbor and the ships. We were delighted with our lunch, halibut tacos and fish and chips were the best we had on our entire trip!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

The three of us had a late lunch at Cape Fox lodge after a tour of Ketchikan. A little disappointed in the furnishings, but the view is fantastic, especially when there were two eagles right outside the window! Cindy was our server, and she was very pleasant. My husband had the chowder and the halibut burger, both were delicious and I had the halibut fish and chips. Huge pieces of halibut and very tasty. We would definitely return.

1  Thank Pagetraveler
Reviewed July 14, 2013

This morning I had breakfast there.. It took me 10 minutes to have Tyler to come and take my order... He went to the cash register and did something then he came back and ask me about the order I placed with him.. He got it all wrong, so I had to reorder... It took me sometime to get my coffee refills while I was waiting.. When I was through he brought me my bill and had that wrong... All I can say is for Cape Fox needs better Servers.. And I am a local...

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Our daughter held her wedding reception at the Cape Fox Lodge. Very nice facility and just big enough to accommodate us. The staff was excellent and so was the food. A very memorable evening.