“Great Side Trip”

Alaskan Lodge Adventure & Seafeast
Ranked #1 of 4 Food & Drink in Ketchikan
More attraction details
Owner description: Your Alaskan adventure is a bus tour, boat tour, and adventure tour all-in-one. You will travel over land and sea through the Tongass National Forest and Clover Passage to Grant Island and Silverking Lodge, where a unique seafood boil awaits. Bring your camera, as wildlife and amazing scenery abounds. The Silverking Seafeast Boat & Nature Tour is a great family activity with something for every age.
Reviewed June 23, 2013

This was a wonderful side trip !! The tour of the Rain Forest was outstanding. Who knew that we would see a Rain Forest in Alaska !!. We enjoyed the seafood feast. Great to have "Fresh" seafood instead of the stuff we get shipped into land-locked Colorado. Seeing the eagles and all the beautiful scenery only added to this fantastic excursion

Reviewed September 19, 2012

My husband and I went on a recent tour on a windy rainy day and still had a wonderful time. We Did see the eagles, and the sea feast was fabulous! a definite add to your "to do" list.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Even though the rain was a distraction, the whole trip was EXCELLENT! The seafood pot was awesome and delicious. The nature walk, the eagles on the way, the atmosphere and friendliness of the people serving us were top notch!
I highly recommend this tour. I even wrote down the "recipe" so I can do the seafood pot for my grandchildren!
Thank you very much!
Loring Hammer
Chico, CA

Reviewed September 11, 2012

Everything about this excursion was fantastic beginning with the transporation to the lodge. The nature walk around the lodge was edutational as most folks don't realize that rain forests exist outside of tropical climates. The seafood boil is the highlight of the excursion and it's well worth it! My husband and I live in Michigan, but we are natives of Louisiana. We know all about seafood boils. This one is the real deal! The seasoning is perfect and the ingredients and the best!

Reviewed September 10, 2012

From the peaceful nature walk to the delicious seafest, this was a great excursion! Tour guide is very informative. Host at crab boil are very attentive & friendly. Boat ride to lodge was pleasant & interesting. One of our favorite excursions!