“Perfect local lunch stop in Ketchikan!!”
Review of Alaska Fish House

Alaska Fish House
Ranked #2 of 74 Restaurants in Ketchikan
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The Alaska Fish House is easily Ketchikan's first choice for fresh Alaskan seafood. Visit us at the end of Main Street, just a short walk from the cruise ship docks. Enjoy gourmet seafood dining next to the most historic fishing fleet in Ketchikan. Try a complimentary sample of our delicious smoked salmon corn bread while ordering from our menu featuring alder-grilled salmon, halibut & chips, crab, and our famous smoked salmon chowder. Ship home the same smoked salmon that we feature on our menu.
Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

Our family went to the Fish House after a local recommendation and loved it! We didn't have much time before boarding our cruise ship and it was the perfect quick stop. We sat down with a great view overlooking the water. The smoked salmon chowder was AMAZING! We also ordered a few rounds of fish & chips for the table. I would go back!

Reviewed August 9, 2012

My halibut and chips was overcooked and really small portion for $17. Cole slaw tasted like vinegar. My husband's burger was small (a lot of bun). Nice location right by the cruise ship dock, but well worth a short walk to other restaurants. To be fair, the crab meals looked good.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

Smoked Salmon chowder was the bomb and the cornbread was pretty darn good. Must admit was not expecting much since it is so close to the cruise docks but was very pleasantly surprised. The wait staff was not the most attentive but nice view and good food made up for it.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

I love nothing more when you can find local fare, for fair prices. But because this great little fish house is in the middle of the touristy area, the prices are ridiculous! I slightly regretted my decision to pay $20 for a halibut sandwhich and a bottled water when I could have gone back to the cruise ship and eaten lunch for free. But I guess, when in Ketchikan...

1  Thank FloridaGirl21
Reviewed August 1, 2012

I had smoked salmon chowder it was very good and the corn bread was good to. I do wish they offered ice water with their meals or something besides soda or bottled water

Been to Alaska Fish House? Share your experiences!