“Great people, excellent bikes and beautiful scenery”

Panhandle Motorcycle Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We will meet you at you cruise ship and go to where the bikes are. The best way to get away from the crowded downtown area is on a motorcycle. Go beach combing, visit Ward Lake, Watch eagles and smell the fresh air. Some days the air may be a little wetter then some but, all in all its awesome here.
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Rick and company are just what one would hope for in a bike business. They are courteous, efficient and pleasant to deal with.

They were out of bikes when I arrived but they took one out of mothballs and had it on the rod for me in minutes.

The equipment, bikes and amenities are first rate and you will feel like you've known everyone for years by the time you leave the shop.

See you guys next trip for a longer ride!!

1  Thank Veganguy
Merri L, Owner at Panhandle Motorcycle Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

Thank you for your review. I am glad we had a bike. I added full coverage Insurance and you where off. Some times an hour of riding is not enough. Please do return and explore the hidden areas where tour buses do not go.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband rented a bike from these very helpful and all around great people. Not far to ride around Ketchikan but he said it was great! They provided some attire too. Recommend it to anyone who wants a little ride in Ketchikan!

Merri L, Manager at Panhandle Motorcycle Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

Thank you for your review. Rather your ride is long or short, they are worth it. I am so glad your husband had a great time.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

We did the Alaska cruise with Princess Cruises in May of 2013. My wife and I and our friends decided to go off the beaten path and stray from the cruise crowd in Ketchikan.We contacted the folks from Panhandle and I'm so happy we did. Great couple who really extended the Alaska hospitality. The Gold Wings were imaculate and the ride was fantastic. If you are a motorcycle enthusiast and want to tour Ketchikan via some great bikes visit Panhandle. They will treat you right!

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear you all had a great experience "off the beaten path"

Reviewed July 3, 2013

We had a great experience renting 2 Sportsters at Panhandle Motorcycle Adventures. We were concerned that there are only 50 miles of paved roads in Ketchikan, but as it turned out we had more roads and exploring to do than time to do it in. Renting motorcycles gives you the chance to go off on your on and explore and sightsee, and is actuallly cheaper than paying for an excursion trip.
The the whole experience was definitly worth it. I would recomend renting for the whole day, that way you have time to stop and enjoy the scenery.

Merri L, Owner at Panhandle Motorcycle Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2013

Thank you for your review. I am so glad you had a good time exploring Ketchikan.
Merri

Reviewed June 27, 2013

We did not plan this ahead of time, but as we walked from our cruise ship through the town we came across Panhandle Motorcycle Adventures and decided to give them a try. Out of all the excursions we did in Alaska, this was by far my favorite and least expensive. I loved the freedom a driving the motorcycle around and the service of the staff was very friendly and helpful. The price was very reasonable. I will definitely do this again when I return to Ketchikan. By the way, their bathroom was very clean!

Thank you for your review. I am so glad you came upon our shop and that your ride was a good one..Oh, ya, thank you for noticing the clean bathroom.
Merri