“Misty Fjord Air tour with pilot Dave.”
Review of Family Air Tours

Family Air Tours
Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Misty Fjord Air tour with pilot Dave.”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

My wife and I took the Misty Fjord Air Tour on June 16th with Dave piloting the Cessna 185. It was a great experience. He took us through all the peaks and valleys like he was in his home town. The scenery was out of this world. I highly recommend this tour if you will be in Ketchikan

1 Thank salbury

Los Angeles, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Yup! We Caught Fish, and AMAZING Views!!!”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Dave is a really nice guy with very fair prices.

WOW, everyone in our family really enjoyed this day from beginning to end. I'm SOOO glad that we booked this trip instead of a fishing excursion from our ship because Dave took us to a private area away from all the "tourists." Of course we looked for bears while in the air... and the views were spectacular! This is worth doing for sure.

Jonesboro, Arkansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Highlight of our Alaskan cruise!”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

We found Family Air on line and since the reviews and price were so good, we chose it. We had a wonderful time. Dave does an excellent job making all feel comfortable and providing information. We did the Misty Fjords Monument tour and were fortunate enough to see a mama bear and her cubs as well as two whales from the air! Dave circled and got us close for pictures and videos. He even fished a little when we got out at the water landing site and caught two nice fish. The scenery was unbelievable - don't miss it!

1 Thank Jeanne T
columbia, sc
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A great day with Dave/ Family Air !”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We had the opportunity to spend the day with Dave flying the Misty Fjords and fishing in a private lake. Dave was not only a great guide...but a great teacher for my wife and children. We caught a bunch of fish and made some great memories. Thanks to Dave for making this such an enjoyable highlight of our trip !

Visited May 2014
1 Thank saludafly
Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada
“You won't be disappointed...”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

My wife and I arrived in Ketchikan on May 8, 2014 aboard a cruise ship. I booked a Mini-fishing trip with Family Air Tours online a few months prior and could not have been happier with the experience. Dave is a great guide and has plenty of information to share on the plane ride to the secluded lake. We fished for approximately 1.5 hours on Wilson Lake and my wife and I managed to catch 12 cutthroat trout (and lost many more). The scenery while fishing is amazing and all the required gear is provided. I would highly recommend this tour (or any other tours offered by Family Air)...you will not regret it!

Visited May 2014