“Amazing!!”

Alaska Rainforest Sanctuary Walking Tour and Wildlife Encounter
$189.00*
Ketchikan Shore Excursion: Rainforest Canopy and Zipline Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Two zipline courses and two ground based trails for nature and wildlife viewing experiences!
Reviewed July 25, 2013

This was a great experience for our whole family, young and old. Everyone had such a great time and it was well worth the expense. The guides were great and very fun and interacting! There was great views that you could see from all over the tree top and you could even see Russia too. We saw many wildlife animals including a bear and multiple bald eagles. My family and I would definitely take this trip again!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

This trip is SO worth the expense! A big bus picks you up at the ship. Once you get there, they drive you in another truck/SUV type vehicle up to the top, get you geared up and then you walk up a few stairs and a ramp to begin - after that it is one zip line after another. They lock/store anything that you brought with you and it appears at the end of the tour!

A REALLY BIG THANK YOU to our guides Ally and Andy who made my experience so incredible! Even though I have several health conditions and a slight fear of heights that could have prevented me from going, Ally and Andy made me feel safe and confident without being condescending! When someone spotted a black bear, our guides stopped and let us really take him in and take pictures.

Only small cameras with straps are allowed. They do take a picture of you on a zip line during the adventure (a 5x7 awaits you at the end for a fee). To finish your tour, you take a slide in a potato sack back to the vehicle. At the end, we each received an Olympic-type metal (no charge) as a souvenir. No up-sell on any of their products, but they did have clothing, snacks and other stuff in the gift shop while you waited for the big bus to take you back to the ship. In my entire land/cruise tour, I never have met such nice people! If you have concerns, do not let your age/health keep you from doing this adventure – you will sure be glad you did!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

We picked the right one! This was an excursion available on our ship and what a great excursion! We had the best time despite the rain. The suspension bridge was very cool! We finished off the zipline course with an adventurous slide at the end. It was great fun! My 10 year old girls loved it. The guides were very friendly and helpful. They had such a fun and positive spirit! Thanks Darren and Missy for a great time! I hope to return one day soon!

Reviewed July 13, 2013

We had a great time as a family of four doing zip line adventure with Alaska Canopy Adventures. We did thru Princess Cruise visit. All arrangements were top notch. The guides were professional but fun. Great for kids and adults of all ages.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Our two guides Allie and Blake made the experience our most enjoyable excursion we had on our cruise. Their safety first with a lot of humor mixed in, kept a smiles on every face and lots of laughs. Only advise would be check the flash drive before leaving the store to insure you have your pictures purchased. We got home with someone else's pictures. Don't miss this experience! Charles age 65 Texas