“Got to try the veggie burgers!”
Review of Burger Queen

Burger Queen
Ranked #5 of 69 Restaurants in Ketchikan
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Ketchikan, Alaska, United States
“Got to try the veggie burgers!”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Every time I ever order from them I always get there veggie burgers; very tastie! My husband prefers their Onion Rings! If anyone is ever looking for a good burger come to this place it's the best :)

• Visited May 2012

Dallas, Texas
“FUN!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Not the best burger either of us ever had and the fries were decent. The shake on the other hand rocked my face off. The people and the place itself made it totally worthwhile to get a normal to tasty meal while hanging out in a seafood rich resort town. We had walked all over the place eariler in the day - the trout were running - that was totally cool, and we were dirty, sweaty and didnt think that we should be gracing the other diners at the first place I had researched with our grubby selves. Thus we chose Burger Queen. Lots of burger choices, great shake flavors i'd be willing to bet you bever heard of and a catchy slogan. You should allocate a few bucks to buy a shirt...

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Danielle S
Ketchikan, Alaska
“monster burger, monster view”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

In Ketchikan Alaska you can have your choice of gourmet hand formed burger and a beautiful and fun view. There are halibut burgers, chicken burgers, beef burgers with seasoned fries, onion rings and/or slaw from multi-generational cooks. This is a local favorite where you can sit on the deck of the historic Arctic Bar and watch cruise ships, charter fishing boats and the commercial fishing boats of SE Alaska. There is even a crab boat once featured in Deadliest Catch. All this action is delivered to you from across the street from Burger Queen and is open for lunch and early dinner. The food is just so good, done to order, and a beer and a burger is often a lunch for me and my local friends enjoying the view year round.

• Visited February 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Decent food, don't let small building fool you”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

My husband and I stopped in here this past September and wasn't sure what to expect. The building is small and only about 5 tables for seating, to be honest it looked like a dump. It turned out to be a good choice! I got the veggie burger since I don't eat meat, although I was seriously tempted from looking at other customers' burgers. The veggie was was simply a bunch of vegetables cooked and held together by a lot of cheese to form a patty. It was really good and hit the spot, and the fries were also tasty. My husband got the fish and chips and said it was also tasty. Everything is cooked to order so we waited about 15-20 min for our food. i would highly recommend it this place.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank luvs2travel1400
Ketchikan
“Super great burgers”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Truly great burgers with toppings galore. Very nice grilled onions. Fast service and helpful staff. Conveniently situated next to the tunnel in the downtown core. AND they deliver.

Visited November 2012