“a great place to have an alaskan fishing adventure”

Alaska Fish On Charters
Ranked #4 of 11 Tours in Kenai
More attraction details
Owner description: Alaska Fish On Charters is dedicated to instruct clients no matter what their experience, but to get the clients fish!"Check out our Red Hot fishing & lodging Packages, Guarantee Best Prices & Guides around.
Reviewed August 16, 2014

I have used Alaska fish on charters three time and had a wonderful time. Gary and Darlene work very hard to make your trip enjoyable. Gary guide river fishing trips on the Kenaii and does a wonderful job along with Bill another great guide. Each time I have gone I have done some different type of fishing. Darlene has the hard job of setting up our fishing trips to Homer, Seward, and Anchor point which isn't easy because the weather means changing plans a lot. They process and freeze and package all your fish and do a wonderful job of keeping things running smoothly. We go fishing on even years when the pink salmon are there just because there a lot of fun to catch and release with Gary aka Capn Humpy as your guide your sure to have fun. When you stay at their place you have wonderful views of the water and mountains. I'm sure I'll be going back in 1016.

3  Thank patrick m
"adventure"
"lodge"
"company"

Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

Before finding Alaska Fish On charters I paid my hard earned money to other charter companies that would only produce when the fishing was good. Unfortunately every day isn't easy even on the Kenai. Alaska Fish On charters will stay out as long as it takes / or you want to get your limit. Honest fair and always a pleasure. Thank you Gary for getting out silver limit after we struck out in Seward. We had a blast. Aloha

5  Thank Magooho