“Gone down-hill ever since Charlotte sold it.”

Charlotte's Bakery, Cafe, Espresso
Ranked #2 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Kenai
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Charlotte, as she told me, felt she needed to concentrate on her catering business, so she sold it. She would make the best salad (and I am not a fan of salads) with fresh apples, pears, white Stilton with apple and pear with a most wonderful pear vineagrette I've ever tasted... These new folk think that canned pears is okay. Totally sogged up the salad. I've never been back. They need to watch Restaurant: Impossible. FRESH is BEST!

1  Thank Ann H

Reviewed June 21, 2013

My friend and I stopped in for a leisurely brunch. They were just switching over from breakfast to lunch but drink service was very prompt while we decided on our lunch. I had a fantastic Mediterranean Veggie Sandwich. He enjoyed his sandwich as well. Nice menu. Something for everyone. I had to buy a couple giant Peanut Butter cookies to go, then went to the beach to eat the cookies.To a beautiful day in Kenai.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Had a business lunch at Charlotte's and they were most helpful when 8 of us came in - they rapidly moved 2 tables together and seated us immediately. Food was fast, quality, and tasty. Next time in Kenai and on biz will return

Reviewed May 7, 2013

It is busy at lunch here and one bite and you know why. The food is fresh and plentiful. When it is my turn to pick I always pick Charlottes

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Only had the breakfast. Fresh homemade bread was delicious. By adding a 3rd egg to the omelet, my husband and I were able to split the meal. We do not usually eat a large breakfast, so this was perfect.
All the prices in Alaska are higher than the lower 48, so this was a "normal" price for this area.