“The Wheels on the bus are Hamburgers!”
Review of Burger Bus

Burger Bus
Ranked #2 of 34 Restaurants in Kenai
Cuisines: American
Grand Junction, Colorado, United States
“The Wheels on the bus are Hamburgers!”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Fun and Great food! But you will want to visit this place on a warm Alaskan day since all the seating is outside on picnic tables!

• Visited August 2013

Kenai, Alaska
“Great Burgers in Kenai”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

The Burger Bus is a local institution. The folks that own and run the bus are super nice. The burgers and other food are consistently good (you have to like your burgers where they are sloppy and fall apart though). The onion rings are the best around. Popular place and you may have to wait 30-40 minutes for your order. And I have never had any luck trying to place an order over the phone. Worth the wait and inconvenience though. It's one of the families top three places to eat in Kenai.

Visited June 2013
Eaton, Colorado
“A Unique Little Spot”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

A fun spot where you order from at the window of an old school bus. Good Hamburgers with an ample serving of French fries. They have seating outside only on picnic tables. A nice alternative during the salmon run.

Dallas, Texas
“"It's a filling station"”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

It was reading the other reviews posted here that "drove" me to the Burger Bus. We were in Kenai visiting friends and decided to take the "when in Rome" route for lunch. We must have hit it during rush hour as the traffic line gave us a 20-minute wait for our order. Well, good things come to those who wait. My friends got a 1/3 pound bacon cheesburger and a B&G burger. Both looked great, and I was told that they were, especially the B&G which included bacon, grilled onions, guacamole and American cheese. I opted for the Patty Melt simply because that's what I like to order. BINGO. The Swiss cheese and grilled onions were plentiful and it came on what I believe was toasted sourdough bread. Everything comes with fries a'plenty. Drinks are cans, still I can forgive that as they had both Coke and Pepsi products (hello Mt. Dew). The prices are pretty much on par with other places I've been like this one. I can safely say it's not much to look at, but this school bus has some real class.

Washougal, Washington
“Catch the Burger Bus”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Their food is excellent. Not sure on the healthily calorie and fat content, but it was worth it. Not elegant, but a casual fun place to try and I would tell others to try it. Friendly people run this bus and everything was fresh. I liked the funky bus decor and it was busy every time we have driven by the place. A must unless you are a vegan.

• Visited July 2013

Been to Burger Bus? Share your experiences!