“Awesome”

Burger Bus
Ranked #3 of 34 Restaurants in Kenai
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 29, 2013

To put it simply....I have no problem waiting outside in -20 weather for one of these burgers. Every December this is my daughters request for a birthday meal. Love it!!!

Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

I'm not much of a burger person but if i ever am in the mood this is the only place I'd get one. I'm not a fan of standing in the cold waiting for food but you can order quickly and wait in your car. The people are very friendly and pretty quick. My family loves to grab lunch here whenever possible.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

food is too greasy for my taste, others say its the best burger in Kenai, but I don't eat burgers, I tried shrimp and onion rings just too greasy

Reviewed September 22, 2012

This unique burger joint is really in a bus, and they never disappoint! They dont have an indoor dining area, but on a nice day you can sit at picnic tables outside. My favorite is their B&G burger with avocado and bacon... yumm; i just might have to head over there today now that I'm thinking about it!!

Reviewed August 28, 2012

We are local and for the most part make healthy choices----but sometimes that gets thrown aside when the cook rebels and we're hungry. This is by far the best burger on this side of the peninsula and remains reasonable. Hint: the regular burger is filling so ask to skip the fries. They slightly reduce the cost and you've reduced the calories. If you keep one of their little menus with you, you can phone in your order. They close at 6:00.

Been to Burger Bus? Share your experiences!