Tower Rock Lodge
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Kenai
See available hotels
  • Free Internet
Soldotna Inn(Soldotna)
View Hotel
All reviewsfly fishingfishing experiencebig gamesockeyetop notchthese guysevery mealtroutthe rivermy soncaught fishexperienced fishermanthe kitchen staffjefferson housethe entire staffking salmonbrown bear
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 1, 2012

We went to Alaska with my wife, father in law and his brother to do some serious fishing. We chose Tower Rock Lodge for the beautiful accommodations, and all inclusive meal plan. This was our first trip to Alaska and it was amazing! The people at Tower Rock are fantastic, they love what they do and it shows. The fishing guides went above and beyond to ensure we were comfortable and catching fish. If you want a luxury Alaska fishing trip you won't be disappointed with Tower Rock. We will be going back soon.
Thanks Tuhys.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank travelkam
Reviewed October 22, 2012

If you want the ultimate Alaskan Salmon fishing experience, stay at Tower Rock Lodge! You're going to love this place. The accommodations, personal service, delicious meals, guided fishing trips and overall inviting atmosphere makes for a memorable trip. We've been 3 times since 2007 and can't imagine going anywhere else. This past July, we caught 500 lbs. of salmon!
— Joe & Wendy

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Wendy E
Reviewed October 1, 2012

The folks at Tower Rock always go the extra mile. i have stayed and fished with them on several occations and am always impressed. Whether fishing the Kenai, flying out to a remote locale, or going to the ocean, they always handle all of the details and bookings perfectly so you can just enjoy your vacation and the fishing without worrying about secretarial bits. The lodging is great, the company is fantastic, and the fishing always good. This is the place.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Garrett H
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I must say, I didn't really know what to expect as this was the first time I have gone fishing in Alaska. It was Fathers Day and I just googled lodges and this one came up and I just went for it. The people, guides, could not have been nicer and the food was fantastic...I am definitely going back next year!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Chris P
Reviewed September 27, 2012

This was just the best trip!! When I go on a fishing trip with my husband, I am particular about where I stay. I do a lot of research and look hard to find a nice place to stay. And, since we own a property management company, I am REALLY particular and very critical. We could not have been happier with Tower Rock Lodge. Our cabin was great - very spacious and absolutely immaculate! We found the bunks to be very comfortable and the heaters in the cabin kept us nice and cozy!! The staff was wonderful - ALL of them!! Everyone was very helpful and friendly and just fun to be around. I like to "pick & tease" and felt right at home here!

I have to make mention that the week prior to our trip, we read a couple of reviews that made us a bit nervous. Actually, they are the ONLY 2 "poor" reviews you will find. One stated the "fishing and dining programs are overrated" and that you can expect to "begin your day with not much more than a granola bar". We found that this could not have been further from the truth. First the food was absolutely FABULOUS!! We started each day with a hearty breakfast - we were always asked if we received enough to eat and would we like more. Lunches - depended on whether you were able to come into the lodge or whether you were out on a day trip. If you can in, we were always fed a hot lunch, plenty to eat and it was always wonderful. If you were going to be out on a day trip they would pack you a cooler for lunch. They sent us out with several sandwiches, fruit, nuts, candy bars, granola bars, water, soda, etc. - what else would you expect if you are packing a lunch?! Dinners were incredible! We always had some sort of an appetizer before we moved on to a soup or salad, the main meal and then dessert. I assure you I don't cook at home they way they cooked for us here!! The food was fabulous and always plentiful.

We had some friends who were on the Kenai at a different lodge the week before we were at TRL. After hearing about how fabulous our place was and listening to our friends talk about their dirty cabins where they had to cook all of their own meals - they will be going to TRL next!

Needless to say, we LOVE TRL - we are already planning our trip back for next summer.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple