“Excellent place!!!”
Review of Brothers' Cafe

Brothers' Cafe
Ranked #14 of 38 Restaurants in Kenai
Description: Brothers' Cafe is an American dining experience from Jim Hamilton & seasoned chef, Lyndell Hamilton.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

What a great surprise it was to eat here. Right in the Kenai airport. Incredible breakfast, lovely atmosphere and great prices. From scratch biscuit and gravy. Their hash browns were amazing!!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (14)

Reviewed September 9, 2019

I am a Canadian water bomber stationed up here in Kenai Alaska to fight the Swan lake fire. During our time here we as a group have all come to Brothers cafe and have enjoyed it very much. Their claim to have the best burger in Kenai is no guff! Great service and better food equals an amazing experience. Well done y'all.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 18, 2019 via mobile

Located at the Kenai Airport which is undergoing a major remodel and was glad Brothers’ remains open. Park in the front two rows NO parking fee (I wasn’t going to stop when seeing a fee to park) The food is great. I have food restrictions and the owner shared meals are made from scratch allowing me to enjoy worry free “Good Eats” I had already enjoyed their home style fries and gladly had the other half of my husband’s Chicken Fried Steak, complete with more hot gravy for the mashed potatoes and chicken. We never made it back for the biscuits-n-gravy, that meal will have to wait until next summer’s visit. An added bonus is the entertainment on Friday night’s. Brothers’ Cafe is a destination for meals while in Kenai.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 30, 2019 via mobile

Stopped in on the recommendation of a gate agent at ANC and so glad! The little personalized breakfast skillets hit the spot! Biscuits were very ON POINT! Still can't believe this place is in an airport!

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 20, 2019

I went in for dinner with my roommate and son about 2 hours before closing. Before we ordered we were informed they were out of hamburger buns, dinner rolls and shrimp. No big deal. We ordered a chicken fried steak, chilli cheese fries and the chicken strips for my son. The chicken fried steak was tiny for $15 and didn't have much flavor, it did end up coming with a roll even though we were told they were out but it was cold and very dry The breaded chicken strips were mediocre and the breading just fell right off. The chilli cheese fries were pretty okay, I would eat those again. Maybe it was just an off day for them but I wasn't super impressed this time around.
The waitress however was very nice.

Date of visit: July 2019

Been to Brothers' Cafe? Share your experiences!