I was taking a fishing side trip from my business trip in Anchorage. I stayed here two nights and found it to be a great value. Room service is only once a week, however, for two nights I could live without new towels and bed sheets. The room had a kitchenette with fridge, microwave, stove, and fully stocked cooking/eating utensils. It is a fairly new hotel, so all items were new or barely used. The front desk person (Becky?) was friendly and accomodated me on my discount rate that I accidently booked. (I didn't have a government issued I.D....oops). There is a Safeway grocery store, McDonalds, and Wal-Mart all very close for supplies if needed. I found them convenient for getting my supplies to use while staying the two nights. My only complaint was the tap water was slightly tea stained. I do not know if this was due to the hotel plumbing or the local water supply being slightly colored. The tap water did not taste or smell funny,..it just had a slight weak tea look to it. I will also say the room I was in was very quiet (3rd floor). I will rebook this hotel again when I come back next year for more fishing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newest hotel on the Kenai Peninsula, every air conditioned room features a kitchenette with a full size refrigerator, microwave, ceramic cook top, toaster, coffee maker, dishes and cookware. Wireless internet throughout the hotel. E-Center, Guest Laundry, Fitness Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, TravelClick, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Aspen Extended Stay Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aspen Extended Stay Hotel Kenai
- Kenai Extended Stay
- Aspen Extended Stay Suites Kenai, Alaska