See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 17, 2013

It was our first few days in Alaska...Bob and Dot May were first "Alaskans" to meet. Great place, very kind people. Lodge located right on the river. View from the "living" room was great. Small house next to the big one has own great view. Living room is decorated with beautiful art from Dot-she is an artist...Nice food and great location to explore Kenai-also a great stop on the way to Homer. Best wishes, great host family!

Room Tip: Small house next to the large lodge is great. From rooms downstairs at large lodge, one at the corner has one sink/fridge etc.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank astro5888
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Our Family had a Wonderful Experience on our vacation in Alaska! The Gallery Lodge and Riverview are very clean, modern and welcoming. We loved our hosts, Dot and Bob May. Experienced a pot luck one evening with all the guests and shared a variety of fresh caught salmon and halibut, moose patties and peppered bear sticks. Very friendly atmosphere. Bob and Dot arranged our Halibut fishing reservations and the day was fantastic! The Kasilof river is located just yards away for fishing and the views were breathtaking. We are already planning another trip to go there!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Roger Kathy C
Reviewed August 15, 2013

What a wonderful place to stay!! The property was amazing, riverview house was beautiful, clean and perfect for my family vacation. The owners, Bob and Dot are outstanding hosts who went "above and beyond," to ensure we had a wonderful time. The view and fishing the Kasilof river was the icing on the cake, ensuring that we will be back to stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank JeffCarter64
Reviewed July 22, 2012

My wife, kids, and a friend found this wonderful place recently. I've lived in AK my entire life and have yet to find a more relaxing, beautiful, or more welcoming place to date. Bob & Dot are amazing folks. They bring hospitality to a new level and we enjoyed our brief stay. We'll be back for sure. To say that we would recommend this lodge is an understatement. The house we stayed in was awesome. Great view, all the ammenities you can think of and was blessed enough to have dinner with Bob & Dot. Cubbie (our dog) thanks you for walking him while we were sleeping Bob!! I gave you guys the biggest red we caught that weekend. I hope it was tasty!!!

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank JohnPiper
Reviewed April 16, 2012

I have only great things to say about my visit. Great location, great rooms, great views, great people.

• Stayed: April 2012