“Yummy”

Kenny's Wok & Teriyaki
Ranked #96 of 145 Restaurants in Juneau
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed May 2, 2012

This was probably the best meal we had in Juneau. It was fast, the food was good, the restaurant was clean the staff was fast and efficient. very good service. good variety of asian meals.

1  Thank gnw69

Reviewed February 21, 2012

At Kenny's you can always get a seat right away and the service is fast and efficient. Although the sushi is run of the mill in quality and selection, the Hot and Sour soup is the best I've ever had!

Reviewed December 2, 2011

I was really looking forward to some sushi. I made my way from the airport to Kenny's. The waiter seated me at the sushi bar and gave me a menu. Another waiter came and asked me if I Would like to order. I asked for a couple of sushi
Rolls and she said they were too
Busy for me to order sushi. Not sure why they seated me at the sushi bar. I'm used to lousy service at Kenny's but this ruined my night

Reviewed August 17, 2010

In July, 2010, stumbled into Kenny's while looking for a downtown Juneau restaurant not filled with cruise ship tourists. Kenny's is definitely a "local" restaurant. Prices are great and the selection of food was very good. Did not try the Sushi, sticking instead with traditional chinese selections, but was not disappointed. The food is very good and the place is very clean. Not a good place too lounge around and eat a slow meal because it tends to be crowed with regular locals. Good stop for cruise ship folks that don't want to get ripped off at Juneau's tourist trap dining spots.

1  Thank johnxboy
Reviewed June 4, 2010

Kenny's has good, quick service and a good atmosphere. The food, I think, is on the lower side of average--but is extremely satisfying if all you're looking for is some greasy, salty, satisfying Chinese or Japanese food. They serve "salads" of iceberg lettuce, shaved carrot and Thousand Island dressing alongside some of their dishes, which I find both weird and pleasant.
I did have a bad experience at Kenny's about a year ago when I found some mold on the cucumber in my sushi--they did not give me a refund for the moldy sushi, but the sushi chef was very apologetic and made me another roll to take home, which did not have any moldy cucumber on it. I've eaten there several times since then, no repeat incidents.