“If you want to hike, make sure you hike with these guys!!”
Review of Adventure Flow

Adventure Flow
Ranked #14 of 78 Outdoor Activities in Juneau
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Adventure Flow doesn't offer typical tours. We guarantee you an incredible experience or we will refund your money. Our small group sizes & private tours focus on giving you the optimal Alaskan experience. Passionate guides take you a step away from the crowds and inspire you with all that Juneau has to offer. With photography, walking, and hiking tours we have something for everyone to enjoy the Southeast Alaska splendor. Unique tour features include: - Luxury transportation on Raven the Adventure Bus (hiking and photography tours only) - Free pro photos with every tour - Headsets to clearly hear your guide and the world around - Did we mention small groups? - Snacks and gear needed to enjoy each tour - A little flow that goes a long way
Reviewed May 23, 2017

This was the most amazing day in Juneau. The scenery on this hike is to die for. The glacier is awe inspiring. Seeing a porcupine, walking through icy cold creeks... it is memories I will have forever. The two Eric's are so informative, friendly, HILARIOUS!!, I was laughing so much on this very fun hike. Now. Eric (1) is a botanist and sooo intelligent and sooo funny. His one liners just make you cry with laughter. Eric (2) is the quiet achiever. A professional photographer who sent me the most amazing collage of photographs from the days hike. Together they are a fabulous team. Very caring and you would not be disappointed in joining these young amazing men on a great day out.

All reviews
"local flora and fauna"
"tasting room"
"every step of the way"

Reviewed May 22, 2017

Took the Mendahall Glacier hike with Eric. A fantastic hike with a great guide. Tons of insight into the both the history and geology of Juneau and the Alaskan panhandle. Sampled some edible plants. And Eric shot a bunch of photos of us that he shared for free. The weather was beautiful, and Eric was happy to hike as far as time allowed.

Reviewed May 15, 2017 via mobile

We visited Juneau in early May. Admittedly it was the very beginning of the season, but we were so very lucky. We found Adventure Flow on the net and met Eric at the wharf. He had his friend Eric with him and together we set off on the most magical walk through quiet forest areas up to the glacier. It was glorious, unspoiled nature with some bird calls and very few other people. Eric was a fabulous guide who also just happened to be an outstanding photographer. His friend, happened to be a biologist who knew ever plant we passed. Between the two of them, we learned so much. It was the best thing we had done in Alaska. So many hours just walking and watching. We also received a beautiful email filled with photos from our walk from Eric a couple of days later.
This is a walk not to be missed. Enjoy!!

Reviewed May 15, 2017

I have cancer and was worried I may not be able to do this hike but I wanted to try. I inquired prior to booking this hike if it was possible to make stops to accommodate my health needs. I was a bit embarrassed to even ask, however, I thought what the heck, if I don't ask, I will probably not be able to take the hike. The response to my email was very kind and helpful and I knew from that point on my "adventure" in Juneau was off to a good start! My husband and I met Eric and Eric and I reminded them of some of my needs. They had NO problem with helping accommodate me. In fact, one of the Eric's stayed behind to be sure I was not left alone, as I walk slowly. He was kind ( both guides were kind and always checking to see if I needed help) and I felt that I had my very own private guide and tour! There were two young folks with us as well and they were awesome also. Very patient and kind. Whoever says that kindness no longer exists in this world is wrong! If you have the chance to do any of the adventures through Adventure Flow, DO it! You will NOT be disappointed. If I return to Juneau, I will most definitely be doing another adventure with these folks.

Patrick C, Owner at Adventure Flow, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2017

Judy, I'm so happy to hear your tour went really well! I spoke with the Eric's afterwards and they too were thrilled they were able to take you on an Alaskan adventure. We'll be here when you are ready for another day out on the trails :)