“So much information from tips on using your smart phone for photos, to nature, to history! LOVED this hike and guides!”
Review of Adventure Flow

Adventure Flow
Ranked #14 of 78 Outdoor Activities in Juneau
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Adventure Flow doesn't offer typical tours. We guarantee you an incredible experience or we will refund your money. Our small group sizes & private tours focus on giving you the optimal Alaskan experience. Passionate guides take you a step away from the crowds and inspire you with all that Juneau has to offer. With photography, walking, and hiking tours we have something for everyone to enjoy the Southeast Alaska splendor. Unique tour features include: - Luxury transportation on Raven the Adventure Bus (hiking and photography tours only) - Free pro photos with every tour - Headsets to clearly hear your guide and the world around - Did we mention small groups? - Snacks and gear needed to enjoy each tour - A little flow that goes a long way
Reviewed May 15, 2017

I have cancer and was worried I may not be able to do this hike but I wanted to try. I inquired prior to booking this hike if it was possible to make stops to accommodate my health needs. I was a bit embarrassed to even ask, however, I thought what the heck, if I don't ask, I will probably not be able to take the hike. The response to my email was very kind and helpful and I knew from that point on my "adventure" in Juneau was off to a good start! My husband and I met Eric and Eric and I reminded them of some of my needs. They had NO problem with helping accommodate me. In fact, one of the Eric's stayed behind to be sure I was not left alone, as I walk slowly. He was kind ( both guides were kind and always checking to see if I needed help) and I felt that I had my very own private guide and tour! There were two young folks with us as well and they were awesome also. Very patient and kind. Whoever says that kindness no longer exists in this world is wrong! If you have the chance to do any of the adventures through Adventure Flow, DO it! You will NOT be disappointed. If I return to Juneau, I will most definitely be doing another adventure with these folks.

Patrick C, Owner at Adventure Flow, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2017

Judy, I'm so happy to hear your tour went really well! I spoke with the Eric's afterwards and they too were thrilled they were able to take you on an Alaskan adventure. We'll be here when you are ready for another day out on the trails :)

All reviews
"local flora and fauna"
"tasting room"
"every step of the way"

Reviewed May 15, 2017 via mobile

We had a great and unforgettable hike with "Adventure Flow" on Juneau's West Glacier Trail. It was a fantastic hike through a rainforest with it's beauty and many waterfalls, rocks etc. to spectacular views of Mendenhall Glacier. I and my son have never seen before such great views. Thank you to you both Eric.
Lion and Uri.

Reviewed May 12, 2017

We had an incredible 6 days sailing through Glacier Bay National Park. We did this trip in April before all the cruise ships arrive for the season, it was so peaceful. We did not see another boat the entire time. We saw tons of wildlife- black and brown bears, killer & humpback whales, porpoises, and seals to name a few. We also did some amazing hikes, and paddled around the icebergs at John Hopkins glacier. I even saw a whale from the top of our 60 ft mast! Shortly after our trip, we received a link to all the photos our guide Eric took. I highly recommend this tour for anyone that wants to get off the beaten path and experience Alaska in a way that so few get to do. Thank you Eric, Annie, and Captain Hoock for an awesome experience!

Reviewed May 11, 2017

We had a wonderful day with guides that knew so much about nature and the environment--hike to the glacier--we were walking within. I have lived in Juneau for 25 years, and still learned new things about the beautiful place I live. We saw a bear from a comfortable distance, always a magnificent experience. The pace was perfect and peaceful. They even sent us a slide show, illustrating only what you can capture in beautiful southeast Alaska. Not only that, when we returned to the van, the guide had a video of the trip we all enjoyed watching before taking off. There are no words to describe the beauty! I would highly recommend Adventure Flow. The price is reasonable, and it is worth it!!!

Happy to hear you had a great time, Alex! It's always a pleasure when locals can come on the tours and come out of it with something new. Drop by anytime.

See more reviews
Reviewed May 8, 2017

Patrick took us on a great tour around downtown Juneau. His many stories and anecdotes made the place come to life, yet it wasn't overwhelming and all very interesting. We learnt many things that we would never have by just walking around or googling Juneau. For anyone on a cruise ship who is sick of just skimming the surface of a town, or other generic tourist activities, this is ironically a tour you want to sign up for!

Thanks for the kind words, Andrea! I loved being your tour guide for the day and indeed showing you the layers of town that most don't get to see. Hope to see back in Juneau again!