Grandma's is quite nice. The softest bed I have ever been in, a nice big jacuzzi bathtub that two can fit in, and free shuttles to anywhere you need to go (really helpful). The location isn't great, but if you are just in town for a day or two, and are heading from the airport to the ferry terminal, need to do some shopping, etc, then it is perfect.
I thought the service was first class, and it was run well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Grandma's Feather Bed, the smallest hotel in the world's largest hotel chain, comes complete with deluxe suites and is the perfect place for a weekend getaway in beautiful Juneau, Alaska. All 14 guest rooms are designed especially to meet your vacationing needs. Each guest room are designated non-smoking with single queen feather beds for the ultimate in comfort. Sink into your in-room Jacuzzi and let the comfort take you away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Best Western, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Grandma'S Feather Bed reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Grandma`s Feather Hotel Juneau
- Best Western Juneau
- Best Western Hotel Juneau
- Juneau Best Western
- Best Western Grandma'S Feather Bed Juneau, Alaska