Tripadvisor
Juneau
All reviews great location room facing the harbor major props lower states water view concierge service rooms are fine our room was not ready global warming in town restaurant attached to the hotel restaurants and bars hotel options air conditioning heat wave walking distance cleaning staff
Selected filters
Reviewed November 26, 2019 via mobile

The Four Points Hotel was the perfect home base for our stay in Juneau. The room was comfortable and we had a great waterfront view. Everything downtown was walkable- even as it rained everyday. The hotel had plenty of parking for our rental car. The breakfast was delicious and large portions to fuel up for the day on the hiking trails. The staff was very friendly. I highly recommend staying here.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
cristicochran, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Juneau, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2019

Thank you for the excellent review and for staying with us at Four Points by Sheraton! We are so thrilled that our rooms, staff, amenities, and location met your needs during your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Juneau!

Reviewed November 7, 2019

We stayed here overnight before a small ship cruise. The hotel was clean and new, the staff friendly. The concierge was very helpful with suggestions for sightseeing and dining. The hotel is within a 2-5 minute walk of most shops and restaurants downtown.

Date of stay: May 2019
cristicochran, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Juneau, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2019

Thank you for staying with us at Four Points by Sheraton! We are so happy that our staff, our concierge, and our property met your needs. Our hotel is located right in the heart of downtown, so it is very convenient for going to shops and restaurants. Thank you for your comments and we look forward to hosting you again on your next visit to Juneau!

Reviewed November 4, 2019 via mobile

We found the hotel to be clean and comfortable. The staff super friendly. Was not impressed with the sports bar in hotel which I found out was not actually part of hotel when I requested to charge meal to room but couldn’t. I really wished they had a washer/dryer on premises. They do offer dry cleaning but that’s just not convenient for families.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
cristicochran, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Juneau, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2019

Thank you for staying with us at Four Points by Sheraton and for the great review! We are so thrilled that you appreciated the cleanliness and comfort of our property and the friendliness of our staff. We apologize that our dry cleaning service through Alaska Laundry didn’t meet your needs, however there is a laundromat that is a pretty short walk from the hotel. We appreciate the feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Juneau!

Reviewed October 6, 2019

I read the recent review of McGivney's restaurant and thought I needed to give my two cents worth. FYI- I do know that the restaurant is not part of Four Points. From my experience(s) at McGivney's I would have to give it a hardy FIVE Stars. The service has always been good and better, the food was excellent and the beverages are nice and cold. The AV system is beyond reproach and it is an excellent place to watch a live game or sports reruns (continuous sports streaming). The prices are atypical Alaska and maybe a little on the low side. I just read the joeyo612 one star review and have to think this is frivolous or a drunken rant at best. Why on earth would you EVER wait three hours to be served? Nobody would EVER do this. Three hours! I call BS on this and think joey0612 must have an ax to grind or some other ulterior motive for trashing McGivneys. I will certainly be back there when I am in the neighborhood. Also: The Poutine appetizers are INCREDIBLE!

Date of stay: September 2019
AlaskaDana, Director of Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Juneau, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2019

Dear Texaque,

Thank you so much for explaining the situation for others to read. I truly appreciate it. Have a wonderful day

Reviewed September 20, 2019

Very nice and clean hotel with a good location. staff very friendly, only problem with the hotel is that the walls are paper thin. Not a huge deal as no one was up late, but you could clearly hear bathroom and room activities around and above.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
cristicochran, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Juneau, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2019

Thank you for staying with us at Four Points by Sheraton! We sincerely apologize for the noise issues that occurred during your stay and we do appreciate the feedback. We are thrilled that you appreciated the service, cleanliness, and convenience of the location of our property. We look forward to hosting you again on your future travels to the Capital City!