Tripadvisor
Juneau
All reviews great location room facing the harbor major props lower states water view concierge service rooms are fine our room was not ready global warming in town restaurant attached to the hotel restaurants and bars hotel options air conditioning heat wave walking distance cleaning staff
Selected filters
Reviewed November 4, 2019 via mobile

We found the hotel to be clean and comfortable. The staff super friendly. Was not impressed with the sports bar in hotel which I found out was not actually part of hotel when I requested to charge meal to room but couldn’t. I really wished they had a washer/dryer on premises. They do offer dry cleaning but that’s just not convenient for families.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
cristicochran, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Juneau, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2019

Thank you for staying with us at Four Points by Sheraton and for the great review! We are so thrilled that you appreciated the cleanliness and comfort of our property and the friendliness of our staff. We apologize that our dry cleaning service through Alaska Laundry didn’t meet your needs, however there is a laundromat that is a pretty short walk from the hotel. We appreciate the feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Juneau!

Reviewed October 6, 2019

I read the recent review of McGivney's restaurant and thought I needed to give my two cents worth. FYI- I do know that the restaurant is not part of Four Points. From my experience(s) at McGivney's I would have to give it a hardy FIVE Stars. The service has always been good and better, the food was excellent and the beverages are nice and cold. The AV system is beyond reproach and it is an excellent place to watch a live game or sports reruns (continuous sports streaming). The prices are atypical Alaska and maybe a little on the low side. I just read the joeyo612 one star review and have to think this is frivolous or a drunken rant at best. Why on earth would you EVER wait three hours to be served? Nobody would EVER do this. Three hours! I call BS on this and think joey0612 must have an ax to grind or some other ulterior motive for trashing McGivneys. I will certainly be back there when I am in the neighborhood. Also: The Poutine appetizers are INCREDIBLE!

Date of stay: September 2019
AlaskaDana, Director of Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Juneau, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2019

Dear Texaque,

Thank you so much for explaining the situation for others to read. I truly appreciate it. Have a wonderful day

Reviewed September 20, 2019

Very nice and clean hotel with a good location. staff very friendly, only problem with the hotel is that the walls are paper thin. Not a huge deal as no one was up late, but you could clearly hear bathroom and room activities around and above.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
cristicochran, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Juneau, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2019

Thank you for staying with us at Four Points by Sheraton! We sincerely apologize for the noise issues that occurred during your stay and we do appreciate the feedback. We are thrilled that you appreciated the service, cleanliness, and convenience of the location of our property. We look forward to hosting you again on your future travels to the Capital City!

Reviewed September 4, 2019

I spent a long time deciding whether to give this hotel one star or two stars. The road in front of this hotel is being reconstructed. This road project involves huge equipment making lots and lots of noise early in the morning. Of course, being summer, the only way to cool off the hotel room is to open the window. Thus, this is a very noisy hotel. But I think that even without the construction noise, this would be a poor choice. The front desk staff seemed poorly trained and, at best, ambivalent.

Date of stay: August 2019
cristicochran, Front Desk Supervisor at Four Points by Sheraton Juneau, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2019

Thank you for staying with us at Four Points by Sheraton! We sincerely apologize for the disturbance that was caused by the construction on Egan Drive and we do try to ensure that we provide a comfortable and quiet atmosphere for all of guests. We are looking into installing air conditioning for the next summer season in order to make our rooms cooler and more comfortable for our guests during the warm summer months. We do take this review seriously and we will use it to perfect our customer service in order to better train our staff and serve our guests. We do appreciate the feedback and we do wish you all the best on your next travels.

Reviewed September 3, 2019

I almost never have a bad review because most hotels and restaurants have good offerings and it's not the price. This Four Points just was not a hotel I would ever recommend or go back to. Not very clean, hot as it was this summer, the desk clerk just did not know how to run the front desk.
The attached restaurant, which is a separate owner, was ok and friendly.

Room tip: Don't go! That is my best advice.
Date of stay: August 2019
bcdav616, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Juneau, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2019

Thank you for staying with us at Four Points by Sheraton! We do appreciate your feedback and sincerely apologize for the issues with your room or the heat during your stay. Our Front Desk staff aims to accommodate our guests in anyway they can in order to make their stay comfortable. We consistently work to improve our hotel and provide the best possible service to our guests. We hope to welcome you back in the future to our beautiful city!