All reviews great location room facing the harbor staff was extremely nice sports bar restaurant lower states view of the water front desk gold belt our room was not ready room was spacious concierge service global warming in town restaurant attached to the hotel restaurants and bars hotel options exercise room
Selected filters
Reviewed February 21, 2019

My only complaint would be that our room got very hot the last two nights, but I would rather have too much heat than not enough! The staff was professional, friendly, and well trained. I found them very accommodating when I had to add a couple days to my stay and they all recognized me from my previous stays at the hotel! I really like this hotel!

Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Marelda_Scott_4408, Director of Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Juneau, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2019

Maureenb448,

Many thanks for the review- we appreciate it very much!

I have to agree with you on having too much heat but we would much prefer that you be more comfortable. The next time that you stay with us one of our front desk agents will be more than happy to assist you with adjusting the thermostat in your room. Also, thank you for acknowledging our great staff, we all hope you to see you again soon! :)

Reviewed February 13, 2019

Chose this Hotel for the proximity to down town, was a excellent choice(a first class hotel within a easy walk to everything I came to see. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the room was nice and well stocked. It has a sports bar next to the lobby. And a nice exercise room.I have been I a lot of hotels in alaska and paid a lot more for a lot less.

Date of stay: October 2018

Roving11252058090,

Your review is much appreciated! All of us here at the Four Points are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We hope that you come stay with us again when your travels bring you back to Juneau!

Reviewed February 11, 2019

I felt welcome the moment I walked in. Vanessa from the front desk was very warm and friendly. The room was so clean and comfortable and the restaurant attached to the hotel had amazing food! Plus, I woke up to the view of the sun rising over the ocean.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Whitney R

Whitney R,
Thank you for being our guest at the Four Points by Sheraton! A clean and cozy room with a stunning view- what more could you ask for?! Also, thank you for mentioning Vanessa, she is a wonderful asset to our company and we are very fortunate to have her.

Please come back and stay at our property the next time that you find yourself in our great capital city! :)

Reviewed February 11, 2019

Comfortable beds, awesome view of the channel, location is perfect its right downtown Juneau. Close to gift stores & wide variety of restaurants that Juneau has to offer. Very clean, courteous staff every where, I felt very comfortable here, highly recommend.

1  Thank Rhonda D

Rhonda D,

Thank you for staying with us at Four Points by Sheraton! We are thrilled that we exceeded your expectations when it came to our staff’s customer service and cleanliness of our property.

We look forward to hosting you again when your travels bring you back to Juneau!

Reviewed February 11, 2019 via mobile

Most friendly and comfortable place to stay. My husband raves about the pillows and bed. We were warmly welcomed from the front desk to cleaning staff. They were all accommodating! Then if your a avid walker the waterfront and mountains are a step away. I look forward to staying here again. A true example of Alaskan Hospitality!

Date of stay: November 2018

IslandLearner,

Thank you for staying with us and for the wonderful review! We are so thrilled that we exceeded your expectations in regard to the comfort of our rooms, the customer service of our staff, and the convenience of our location.

If you haven't already I suggest taking a stroll along the new Seawalk located near the Douglas bridge. Last summer the city installed a fountain with a full-sized bronze whale statue and it is definitely a must see.

We are excited to welcome you back on your next visit to Juneau! :)