All reviews the mexican restaurant great mexican food close to the airport mi casa restaurant courtesy van business trip free shuttle breakfast and dinner rooms are clean excellent stay shuttle service ferry terminal would stay here again great place to stay hot tub microwave freezer
Selected filters
Reviewed January 2, 2019

This hotel is in a great location and the staff is friendly. Enjoy our stay each time and they have shuttle service included to and from the Airport and the Ferry. Clean rooms and soft beds. The Resturaunt is also good

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
jnumanager, General Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Juneau, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2019

Thank you for your feedback - we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Travelodge by Wyndham Juneau Hotel. We appreciate you taking the time to review your stay and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Juneau.

Reviewed September 17, 2018

Great it was very nice clean comfortable. i liked the fan it helped me to sleep. Every one was quit helpful and friendly. Nice location for what i needed done. Not much else to say at this point. Thanks for the Fish!!!

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

Stopped here overnight coming from Ketchikan to Anchorage. Very disappointed with the level of courtesy from the staff. My bags stayed checked at the airport so asked for their “bear essentials” pack at checkin so I could shower and brush my teeth. The night desk clerk was rude. Said they had no toothpaste and they had been out for a long time. He said if I wanted some I could walk 4 blocks down the road to the nearest store - at 9:30 pm. Room was ok but fridge made loud noises at night and the pillows were like little hard camp pillows.

When I checked out in the morning the new clerk was also rude. I asked to checkout but he had to finish his video game before helping me, then acted like I was putting him out. I asked for the airport shuttle but he mumbled a few words and said the shuttle was going to the ferry not the airport. So I decided to walk to the airport and get far away from this place. The only place worth going into in this hotel is the cantina. The staff was very nice and so was the bartender.

I would not recommend this place nor stay here again. I have stayed in better places for $70 less.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

We had scheduled a small ship cruise out of Juneau and stayed at this hotel before and after the trip.
The staff eas great and friendly. They checked us in quickly and helped my husband with removing the lock on his suitcase within minutes of asking for help. They took us earlier than the check in time and were accomodating in every way.
We also found the rooms to be large and very clean.
We were in walking distance from the airport and car rentals.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
jnumanager, General Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Juneau, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2018

Thank you for your feedback - we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Juneau Travelodge Hotel. We appreciate you taking the time to review your stay and we look forward to seeing you at the Juneau Travelodge Hotel on your next trip to Juneau. Thank you for your stay!

Reviewed September 4, 2018

Great customer service, there was a small issue of communication. The desk person said that i didn't have reservations but the reservation showed on my online Wyndham account. Other than that my stay was great.

Date of stay: August 2018