All reviews the mexican restaurant great mexican food close to the airport mi casa restaurant courtesy van business trip free shuttle breakfast and dinner rooms are clean excellent stay shuttle service ferry terminal would stay here again great place to stay hot tub microwave freezer
Selected filters
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

Nice, clean hotel with friendly and accommodating personnel. Has a freezer to store our fish. Great shuttle service to and form the airport. Attached Mexican food restaurant is convenient and has a great bar.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
jnumanager, General Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Juneau, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2018

Thank you for your feedback - we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Juneau Travelodge Hotel. We appreciate you taking the time to review your stay and we look forward to seeing you at the Juneau Travelodge Hotel on your next trip to Juneau.

Reviewed August 16, 2018

The hotel is conveniently located just a short walk from the airport. They also give you a 15% discount at the Mexican restaurant in the lobby. I would otherwise give the hotel a good rating (rooms are clean, there's a pool, price is competitive), but I was awakened in the night (12:30 AM) by noise from outside my window. Closing it didn't help much as it was coming from the lobby below. They were shampooing the carpet! When I called to complain, the night desk said they were sorry but there was nothing he could do. REALLY? How about NOT shampooing in the middle of the night. I was given a discount as I checked out which helped. What I wanted was an apology from the manager. I called the following day to talk to him and all he had to say was that it was the only time they could shampoo the carpet. It is summer and high season for tourism in Alaska. They could do this work in the off season -- like winter and not place guests in rooms in close proximity. So I will rethink staying at the Travelodge in the future even if they do have clean carpets.

Room tip: Ask for a room far from the lobby.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank debraadams421
Reviewed August 13, 2018

The rooms were fine and the bar was good. This hotel is by the airport 1/4 mile away and the shuttle runs early. We stored 13 box of fish in the freezer that is at the hotel. They charge $10 box per night for storage. But very easy to load up and take to airport the next morning. The driver on our shuttle was wired at 5:00 am in the morning. Hope he was not chemically wire and was just and energetic person. Simple room with fans that make my wife happy. Good margaritas in the bar. The guy at the front desk was very helpfull in giving us insights into traveling around and using the shuttle for going down town. Would stay here again if we were just going to be in Juneau a single night.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here overnight after a trip to Glacier Bay. Room very large and clean. Good Mexican restaurant next door - decent meal with HUGE portions!! We got free shuttle to and from airport which was very efficient. Recommended for a short stay. Thanks to the friendly staff.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2018

Avoid this property, which is dated and worn. It is in need of a major renovation to meet the Wyndham property standards of appearance, cleanliness, and amenities. The motel looks like it did in 1975. Try to stay at a hotel downtown.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I am sorry you did not enjoy your stay. Our property was not built in 1975 so I am not sure where you stayed but it was not here. Our property has had major renovations and is not in poor condition.