I arrived at the hotel around 7 pm. After I introduce myself, the front desk guy says ," ID and Credit Card" no hello, no welcome,no please.
The bed was like a cement slab that had been covered in worn out terry cloth. I have never slept so poorly at a hotel. I was placed across from the ice machine and above the restaurant so it was noisy all night long.
The restaurant food is really bad. I couldn't even touch my eggs because they looked so gross, the hash browns were soaked in that yellow grease that most restaurants don't use anymore, so I just pushed the plate aside and ate my cold pancakes. The cashier/ hostess asked me if something was wrong. I told her that it just wasn't appetizing. Oh well, I still got to pay for it so that was something. My advise: Stay at the Aspen Suites. It was booked up, that is why I got stuck at the Travelodge, but never again will I give them my money. I have never felt so ripped off.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Complimentary In-Room Safes, Microwave and Refrigerator in all guest rooms. 100% non-smoking facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge Hotel Juneau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Juneau Airport Hotel Juneau
- Travel Lodge Juneau
- Juneau Travelodge
- Juneau Travel Lodge
- Travelodge Hotel Juneau Alaska