This hotel offers shuttle service to the ferry terminal (3 or 4 miles away), airport (close by), and the downtown. The ferry terminal pickup service is especially helpful, since options there are limited for passengers who arrive without cars. I called the front desk as the ferry was arriving in port, and the shuttle arrived within 10-15 minutes. In addition to pickups, the hotel also schedules drop-off shuttle runs, which leave the hotel about 1 hour before ferry departure.
The hotel has an indoor pool and the Mi Casa restaurant on the ground floor. Rooms are of average quality. The bathroom area is more up to date than the main room, where furnishings are showing wear. The beds and pillows also have seen better days. The linens in particular are worn and need replacing. On two recent visits, there were small but startling housekeeping oversights, and there was no housekeeping staff available during the overnight hours. However, the front desk staff was reasonably friendly, and for ferry travelers the shuttle is a great help.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Complimentary In-Room Safes, Microwave and Refrigerator in all guest rooms. 100% non-smoking facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge Hotel Juneau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Juneau Airport Hotel Juneau
- Travel Lodge Juneau
- Juneau Travelodge
- Juneau Travel Lodge
- Travelodge Hotel Juneau Alaska