All reviews full kitchen minute bus ride airport hotel separate bedroom up to date shuttle driver washer dryer bed was comfortable clean rooms home away from home extended stay close to the airport mendenhall glacier silverware kitchenette linens travelodge
Selected filters
Reviewed February 26, 2019

Front desk staff and shuttle driver were very accommodating. They even took us to a local store for groceries, etc since we were there in the off season. Thian older hotel. The furniture was a little beat up, but real wood. The maid staff should have replenished the paper products and didn't clean the bathroom for our weekend stay, but other than that everything was great. Salt and pepper for the kitchen would have been nice

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
FrontierManager, Executive Manager at Frontier Suites Hotel in Juneau, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2019

Dear Sharon,

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it. We keep our standards high and I apologize for the bathroom inconvenience. We will investigate this issue and make sure it does not happen again. Again thank you for the review.

Mariah Carpenter, Executive Manager at Frontier Suites

Reviewed January 15, 2019

I went to Juneau to kayak and camp on nearby Admiralty Island. The hotel gave me a ride my put-in at Auk Bay and let me store my baggage at the hotel. At the end of the week, I kayaked back to Auk Bay, called them and they brought my bags to me, helped me pack, then took me to the hotel. They even carried my bags to my room for me and took me to the airport the next morning. When they found out I was a veteran, they wouldn't accept any of my tips! These guys are great and I'll be staying there again this year when I kayak Baronf Island.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank PatrickGarrett

Dear Patrick,

Thank you for leaving such a kind review. We are thrilled that you have enjoyed your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you have written. We put customer experience and comfort as a top priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work that we put in every day.
We look forward to serving you again.

Mariah Carpenter, Executive Manager at Frontier Suites

Reviewed December 27, 2018 via mobile

This was the second time I've stayed at the Frontier Suites. The location is very convenient as it is close to the university where I needed to be during my stay in Juneau. It's also in close proximity to the airport and several really good restaurants in town (Donna's for instance). The bed was super comfortable, it was really warm in the room (which was needed!), linens clean, spacious bathroom. A big thank you to all the staff and happy holidays!

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
6  Thank Lucasmiller30
FrontierManager, Executive Manager at Frontier Suites Hotel in Juneau, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2019

Dear Lucas,

Thank you for your nice feedback. Our team at Frontier Suite always strives to make your stay great!

We hope to see you again soon.

Mariah Carpenter, Executive Manager Frontier Suites Hotel in Juneau

Reviewed December 26, 2018

I've had an excellent stay at the Frontier Suites. I've read some of the other reviews here and they are simply not true (or over the top exaggerated). Linens were new, spotless! My bed was comfortable and just the right size.

The bathroom was nice and clean. The manager was super friendly and went out of his way to make my stay more than worth the money. The location is great. Several restaurants in walking distance. There was zero noise in my room. Nothing to complain about and will stay here again.

Room tip: Choose the rooms with a jacuzzi. Totally worth it.
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank akdrave

Dear guest,

Thank you for your sincere and kind review! We are really thrilled to receive such a feedback and we are proud to maintain our high quality service.

Looking forward to serving you again.

Mariah Carpenter, Executive Manager Frontier Suites Hotel in Juneau

Reviewed October 13, 2018

The room was everything a traveler or family needs. Washer/Dryer, Kitchen, Living Room, Shuttle to and from Airport, Decor of the region. Great staff, A+++++ Highly recommended for the Airport Hotel. Thank you Frontier Suites!!!!

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank murray7777
FrontierManager, Executive Manager at Frontier Suites Hotel in Juneau, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2018

Dear Murray,

Thank you very much for your kind review.

Sincerely, Mariah Carpenter Executive Manager