Frontier Suites Airport Hotel
$113
$189
$119
Hotels.com
Juneau Aspen Suites Hotel(Juneau)(Great Value!)
$179
$170
Super 8 Juneau(Juneau)(Great Value!)
$169
$175
$149
$195
$185
All reviewsfull kitchenqueen suiteseparate bedroomreturn stayliving areahotel roomclean roomsshuttle serviceextended stayairportvalleyalaskasafewaykitchenettehainesglaciercomfort
Reviewed August 29, 2012

The front desk/management staff are anything but helpful. My husband stayed at this hotel while working and he the worst experience starting with his room not getting serviced down to money being stole from his room and he also had someone break into his room and steal a brand new iPad. He advised the front desk about it after waking up the front desk agent and had spoke with whom claimed to be a manager about the stolen iPad situation and the reply was "sorry we dot do anything about that." What a dissappointment in the hospitality business. Not that we expected them to replace the iPad but to know that they would look into the matter and make a guest feel comfortable and trust the staff would have been a great solution to this matter. Very dissapointed to say the least and would hate for this to happen to anyone else.

• Stayed: August 2012
3  Thank Cassandra0032
FrontierManager, General Manager at Frontier Suites Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2012

Thank you for your comments. We are concerned with any issue on our property. I am glad that the roll of quarters was found under the bed. We advised to contact the police dept. as the window was open when his IPAD was missing. We did read the locks and noone other than the guest had entered that room. As per our agreement on extended stay we only service once a week in those rooms and if a DND is posted we do not enter. I hope that this clears the issues you are refering to and hope that if you have any other questions that you will contact me directly and I will answer to the best of my knowledge.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

I arrived in Juneau and went to look for a hotel I tried the Travelodge and the Best Western. Both were disappointing. I then discovered The Frontier Suites, it has the largest rooms out of the 3 that I looked at and the best amenities. A full kitchen with a big fridge not the little mini fridges that some hotels offer. They have a restaurant called the Booyah grill. Be sure to try the breakfast burrito. There is a bar there also, I did not try anything there but sure wish I had. The staff was great. Customer service comes very naturally to them. They were friendly and very helpful. I will be back and I will stay at this hotel again. Thanks everyone.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 14, 2012

I travel to Juneau quite often on business (electrical engineer), and I've tried a myriad of hotels in the town. The other places I've stayed were usually pretty mediocre - either too old (not a big fan), too expensive, too loud, or too inconvenient. That is until I found this place. The hotel has a warm and cozy feel overall, the rooms are always clean, it is VERY quiet (a good thing for me), and the staff is always accommodating and friendly. The rates are very affordable in comparison to the other places around.

There is a very good restaurant inside, and it is in a great location (plenty of restaurants and a bar within walking distance). The shuttle picks you up from the airport too - a 5 minute ride (at the most) to reach the hotel. I find this very convenient, as buses only run every half an hour.

I've also found out on my last trip that the hotel is a family owned business - something you can definitely feel by the way in which the place has been taken care of. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, regardless if you are on vacation or business. Obviously, it is also surrounded by the breathtaking beauty of the Juneau landscape.

Room Tip: All rooms have a fully equipped kitchen (with a stove and utensils, and everything).
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Dan T
Reviewed February 16, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel several times over the past year. I travel to Juneau on business often and would recommend this hotel over any other in the airport area. Staff is great and resturant is very good.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank CaptKeith
Reviewed August 11, 2011

Bed was old and not comfortable.
Bed had been sprayed with bug spray and caused us to sneeze.
Parking lot was often full and we could not find parking.
Fireplace in lobby did not work.
Restaurant food was bad.
Bar was not popular.
Internet went down and took hours to fix.
Front desk staff was rude.
The worst property we have ever stayed in.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business