$147
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
Juneau Hotel(Juneau)
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 4, 2016

I live in Alaska and have been to Juneau several times on business as well as traveling to other parts of the state.
The positive: staff was friendly and helpful. The ladies at the front desk greeted me and helped me when I didn't have my room key (it was locked in the room). There are snacks available near the lobby and a restaurant upstairs which I did not experience. The room appeared fairly clean. The room overlooked the water (across the street) (as it was January, it was generally dark when I returned to my room so I didn't get to fully enjoy this feature).
The negative: this property feels old and rundown when you walk in; from the uneven floor to the persistent smell of old smoke in the lobby. The wifi was spotty at best.

Would I bring my wife here for a romantic getaway? No. Would I recommend this hotel to my boss if he were traveling to Juneau? Not a chance. Is it a serviceable room for someone traveling alone? Sure.

• Stayed: January 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank Octaviusdom
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 6, 2015 via mobile

Great service and Friendly new owner.
The bed is comfortable. The prices are very good with fantastic ocean view.
Try the food steak and sushi for a nice dinner meal, portions are just right and the help is very attentive and friendly. I will come back again and again.

Stayed: September 2015, traveled with family
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 5, 2015

Wow, after reading many of the reviews for this place I didn't know if I wanted to say, but I'm glad i did ! The rooms where beautiful with a great view of the Harbor. The restaurant was AMAZING great food and the cook was so friendly !! I'm Definitely coming back!!

Room Tip: Rooms on the top floor Harbor side are the best
  • Stayed: April 2015, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Fawn L
Reviewed May 27, 2015

I had the pleasure to stay at this inn for one night, before I embarked on a cruise ship. The surrounding is absolutely amazing from all points of view. The Inn is very close to the down town. At the Inn I have found very friendly people, excellent view from the room, the service was great. Overall a wonderful place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
4  Thank SinzianaLiana
Reviewed October 7, 2014

Disgusting. If I had more time I'd approach the BBB.

I got in late one night, noticed the bad smell but fell asleep as soon as I hit the pillow. When I woke up, I realized the extent of the filth. Many stains- some were likely from urine. I had reserved the room for 2 nights, but wanted to leave after the first night. Even considering the circumstances, management was unwilling to let me out of the two night reservation. Regardless, the room was so bad that I ate the cost and went to a different hotel.

I've never been inclined to write any type of internet review about any of my stays around the country and AK until now. If you choose to stay here- double check your expectations.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business